NGP, PHARMAVOL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGP, PHARMAVOL?

Are you guys affiliated with Pharmavol Labs? They disappeared when you guys came on board.
    Last edited by Hulksmash; 09-25-22, 02:38 PM.

Originally posted by Hulksmash View Post
    Are you guys affiliated with Pharmavol Labs? They disappeared when you guys came on board.
    Hey bud, no, not at all, we are a completely independent brand, in past we collaborated with some brands but ours is totally independent from anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by NGP View Post
      Hey bud, no, not at all, we are a completely independent brand, in past we collaborated with some brands but ours is totally independent from anyone.
      what make you guys apart from the rest? I’ve tried others where it would be good at first then down the line vials would be under dosed.

Comment

different source. they came on 6 months before pharmavol.

with that said you'll probably find NGP much easier to communicate with. I know that was a major complaint of pharmavol.

Comment

what make you guys apart from the rest? I’ve tried others where it would be good at first then down the line vials would be under dosed.
          We do follow up to our costumers, we would like to build a small family, our goal is everyone gets to know us on the market as a strong brand, plus we are 100 guaranteeing our quality or we do money back.

Comment

Originally posted by NGP View Post
            We do follow up to our costumers, we would like to build a small family, our goal is everyone gets to know us on the market as a strong brand, plus we are 100 guaranteeing our quality or we do money back.
            are vials tested for concentrations? I would always normally find out through blood work

Comment

They're tired of competing with better brands :) That's why they disappeared.

Comment

are vials tested for concentrations? I would always normally find out through blood work
                Yes, we do test our vials, we did it at the beginning and we are keeping exactly the same measures and everything like the first one, that’s why we guarantee our job 100%

Comment

We are thinking for next week, make a huge promo, free stuff on certain costumers, stay tuned :)

Comment

. Tuned in.

Comment

Originally posted by sure-shot View Post
                      . Tuned in.
                      Hey bud! How’s everything? What would you like to try and what are your goals?

Comment

Hey NGP, how's it going Boss, glad to see things are going well. At the moment just dealing with the hurricane in Florida but considering getting ready for lean bulking season. So some Deca/Test is what I'm considering. Usually add some dbol or drol to the mix but this time around I would like to try out some tbol.

Comment

Originally posted by sure-shot View Post
                          Hey NGP, how's it going Boss, glad to see things are going well. At the moment just dealing with the hurricane in Florida but considering getting ready for lean bulking season. So some Deca/Test is what I'm considering. Usually add some dbol or drol to the mix but this time around I would like to try out some tbol.
                          Hey bud! Great to hear that, we would definitely recommend tbol with the Deca/Test, that’s gonna give you great results for sure, then when you decide just email us to [email protected] and we make sure you get everything you need as soon as possible, plus as we were saying as a promo you can get one of these products totally free, stay safe and don’t skip gym :)

Comment

Working...
                          X