Super Fast Shipping!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Fast Shipping!!!

I wanted to grab a few bottles of test from NGP to pass out to my friends and see what they think. So I placed the order, about 30 minutes later I email them to see if I could add some Dbol to the order and their response was, “Your order was already shipped out!”

The best thing I like about this lab is how they truly value you as a customer. They appreciate your business. That means a lot to me. Thanks NGP!

Looks good, I’m sure they’re solid products. Pass some out here, I’m you’re friend!

Comment

nice!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        I wanted to grab a few bottles of test from NGP to pass out to my friends and see what they think. So I placed the order, about 30 minutes later I email them to see if I could add some Dbol to the order and their response was, “Your order was already shipped out!”

The best thing I like about this lab is how they truly value you as a customer. They appreciate your business. That means a lot to me. Thanks NGP!
        Our priority always gonna be your satisfaction, thanks a lot for trust in us.

Comment

Working...
        X