Bunk or legit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunk or legit

So I usually believe in the saying, ďyou get what you pay for.Ē However, I donít believe that a company should prey on customersí fear of receiving bad merchandise since much of the gear purchases are based on trust that the manufacturer is putting what they say in the bottle.
    Cardarine (GW501516) sells for $50 here at paradigm peptides.
    Yet
    Cardarine sells for $150 on esarms & sarms1.
    So why do u think there is such a huge disparity? Is the $50 Cardarine legit?
    Iím not questioning which company is better. Nor am I questioning customer preferences. What I am wondering is, what is a fair price for GW501516? Can I feel secure purchasing $50 GW501516, that Iím gonna get genuine merchandise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have thought about the best way to answer your question but I am forbidden to release any pertinent information about our company into the public. What I can tell you is that we are selling our SARMs products at a significant discount. This is in direct response to the bipartisan SARMs Control Act of 2018. When this bill is finalized ( could be at any time ) we will have to stop manufacturing and selling these products. It is better to liquidate all stock at a minor loss than to loose a large amount of stock and receive no compensation. I can assure you that you are getting exactly what is advertised when you purchase any product from Paradigm Peptides. If you would like to discuss this further, PM me your contact information and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Comment

Originally posted by amino View Post
      I have thought about the best way to answer your question but I am forbidden to release any pertinent information about our company into the public. What I can tell you is that we are selling our SARMs products at a significant discount. This is in direct response to the bipartisan SARMs Control Act of 2018. When this bill is finalized ( could be at any time ) we will have to stop manufacturing and selling these products. It is better to liquidate all stock at a minor loss than to loose a large amount of stock and receive no compensation. I can assure you that you are getting exactly what is advertised when you purchase any product from Paradigm Peptides. If you would like to discuss this further, PM me your contact information and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thank you for your response. I will PM you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by amino View Post
        This is in direct response to the bipartisan SARMs Control Act of 2018. When this bill is finalized ( could be at any time ) we will have to stop manufacturing and selling these products. It is better to liquidate all stock at a minor loss than to loose a large amount of stock and receive no compensation.
        so all peptides and sarms etc.. will all be made illegal? you expect that to happen soon? what would paradigm do in that case? transition the business into other products or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          so all peptides and sarms etc.. will all be made illegal? you expect that to happen soon? what would paradigm do in that case? transition the business into other products or what?
          Only SARMs or other ligands that mimic the effects of testosterone will be controlled by the FDA. So our core business of peptides will be unaffected by the legislature. We have been looking at various other products that we could manufacture to take the place of the SARMs. Also we have been marketing our own line of Nootropics, CBD and anti-ageing supplements. As a business Paradigm Group is always evolving to bring its customers high quality new and innovative products. I do not see this changing any time soon.

Comment

So here is an update. I purchased Cardarine and have been taking 20mg per day for about 3 weeks... I took some bloods before I started my new cycle.
            It looks like the greatest improvement is in the HDL. That improved my LDL/HDL ratio.

We will see if it all improve when I finish the 2 bottle. Finger crossed.

Comment

Working...
            X