Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omnadren 250

Omnadren Review

Omnadren is an anabolic steroid containing blend of four Testosterone esters. Omnadren goes on sale in the form of solution for intramuscular injections. You can buy Omnadren anabolic steroid in Bulgaria, Poland and Latvia.

In retail sale, you can find glass ampoules containing 1 ml of Omnadren solution for intramuscular injections. Dosage of Testosterone blend in 1 ml of Omnadren solution is 250mg.

Omnadren: active and inactive ingredients

As active ingredients, Omnadren anabolic steroid includes:

Testosterone decanoate (100 mg per 1 ml)

Testosterone isocaproate (60 mg per 1 ml)

Testosterone phenylpropionate (60 mg per 1 ml)

Testosterone propionate (30 mg per 1 ml).

As inactive ingredients, Omnadren solution includes:

Benzyl alcohol

Peanut oil for injections.

Omnadren: manufacturer and supplier

The manufacturer of Omnadren anabolic steroid is the largest Poland manufacturer of hormonal medications – pharmaceutical company Jelfa SA.

The distributor of Omnadren solution for injections (Testosterone blend) is the European pharmaceutical company – PharmaSwiss.

Dosing regimen

Omnadren solution should be administered deeply into the gluteal muscle.

To select the optimal dose of Omnadren, it is necessary to determine Testosterone levels in the blood plasma.

Dosage of Omnadren depends on the initial Testosterone levels in the blood, the patient’s age and severity of androgen deficiency symptoms.

The recommended single dose of Omnadren is 1 ml (one ampoule).

The single dose of Omnadren can be increased up to 2 ml (two ampoules) for the treatment of some forms of male infertility.

The recommended frequency of administering Omnadren solution is every 28 days.

In some conditions, Omnadren solution should be administered every 7, 14 or 21 days.

Drug interactions

When using Omnadren in conjunction with anticoagulants (including Phenindione, Warfarin), the parameters of blood clotting have to be periodically checked.

Diabetic patients taking Omnadren may require increasing the daily dose of insulin.

When using Omnadren in combination with corticosteroids (Hydrocortisone, Triamcinolone, Betamethasone) or adrenocorticotropic hormones (Corticotropin), the risk of edema increases.

If Omnadren is used together with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug – Oxyphenbutazone, Testosterone levels can be increased in the blood.

Mechanism of action

After the intramuscular administration of Omnadren solution, Testosterone blend is absorbed in the bloodstream and increases Testosterone concentrations in the blood plasma. Together with the blood, Testosterone penetrates into all tissues and organs providing androgenic and anabolic effect on the entire body.

By providing androgenic effect, Omnadren (Testosterone blend) can stimulate the growth of seminal vesicles, testes and prostate. Moreover, Omnadren can affect spermatogenesis.

By providing anabolic effect, Omnadren (Testosterone blend) stimulates the growth of skeletal muscles and synthesis of glycoprotein hormone in the kidneys, as well as increases the hemoglobin level in the blood and bone mineral density.

The uniqueness of Omnadren anabolic steroid is that four different Testosterone esters have different duration of androgenic activity. After the intramuscular administration of the blend of different Testosterone esters, Testosterone level in the body remains at the consistently high level for a long time.

Testosterone propionate increases plasma testosterone levels almost immediately after the intramuscular administration. The peak of androgenic activity is achieved within the first 24 hours after the injection of Testosterone ester.

Testosterone phenylpropionate and Testosterone isocaproate exert androgenic effect approximately 24 hours after the intramuscular injection. These Testosterone esters help to maintain the androgenic effect within two weeks after the intramuscular administration.

Testosterone decanoate exerts androgenic effect approximately two weeks after the intramuscular administration. At approximately this period, the androgenic activity of Testosterone phenylpropionate and isocaproate starts to decline.

In intramuscular administration of anabolic steroids containing only one Testosterone ester, Testosterone concentration in the body decreases faster than after using the blend of Testosterone esters.

Thus, an effective dose of injectable drug containing just one ester of Testosterone may reach 1000 mg, but the recommended single dose of Testosterone blend is just 250 mg (by 4 times less!).

When using low doses of Testosterone blend, the risk of severe side effects is lower than when using injectable anabolic steroids containing high doses of one Testosterone ester.

20160818_170458.jpeg

Ordersupport@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com
    sigpic

These are gomna be in my next run YES!!!!

pct-shop.com
    sigpic

Comment

Got 45 of these for next run20190426_045415.jpg

pct-shop.com
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
        Got 45 of these for next run[ATTACH]48526[/ATTACH]

pct-shop.com
        Jesus dude 45 ??? Must be a hell of an eye candy lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump for quality sustanon ampsreceived_456605278411084.jpg

pct-shop.com
          sigpic

Comment

I want to see blood work of these bad mo fos....
            Just an idea! [emoji362]
            I can be the guinea pig as well lol

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
              Just an idea! [emoji362]

Nvm. I didn't realize I have 56 Damn posts here.

Comment

Just an idea! [emoji362]

This would be the 3rd time i have used the omnas
                They are pretty amazing.

pct-shop.com
                sigpic

Comment

They are pretty amazing.

pct-shop.com
                  What up Jolter, I joined as you see. Don't need labs on those omnadren they are straight on point.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PGC0313 View Post
                    What up Jolter, I joined as you see. Don't need labs on those omnadren they are straight on point.

The omnadren are one of the few things being sold right now that I can say for certain is exactly what the label says it is.

Comment

I had to comment. This is the best sust combo I've taken since I was getting pre loaded syringes of sust from Mexico 18 years ago. There is no possible way you could be unhappy with this stuff. And the price is crazy low.
                      If you did not know Jeffa changed their formula a bit and these are now the same exact thing as sust.

Comment

Just an idea! [emoji362]

Show it if you get it for sure but I've been doing this so damn long now I do not need any lab confirmation to know if something is underdosed or not. The omnadren, there is no way in the world it is underdosed.
                        Last Summer I used a test E from one of these"reputable" US UGLs. I'm not here to bash anyone so I won't say which one. I was using what, according to the label, should have been 1000 mgs a week. In about 4 weeks I knew I was taking bull shit but I needed something to prove it to this place. So, I did get a blood test and my total test was 1146. 1146 on, supposedly 1,000 mgs of test. Are you kidding me?
                        I showed the results and they were quick to purfusely apologize saying it must have been a bad batch. They sent me 5 20 cc bottles for free. I still have all 5 and I would never even think of putting that garbage in my body again. That's when I started to realize how unbelievably bad most these products were but it was the only thing these younger guys know. So, they think the gains they make from it is what you are supposed to. It's not. I found PCT because I was desperate to find something like I used to use 20 years ago. It's is. No way in the world I would be on here, actually working for the guy, if it wasn't. Just try their stuff once. Then you will know what I'm talking about.

PCT-shop.com

Comment

They are pretty amazing.

pct-shop.com
                          I think I'm going to have to grab some of these Omnas. Used to love these bad boys back in the day!

Comment

Originally posted by USM View Post

I think I'm going to have to grab some of these Omnas. Used to love these bad boys back in the day!
                            I am the most skeptical guy you could ever find now. Ask Jolter because that why we originally started talking. But, there is no possible way the omnadren is fake or bad. I'm on it right now. It's something I could actually garuntee and there is not too much of that any more.

PCT-shop.com

Comment

Working...
                            X