Suprrdrol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suprrdrol

I never did this drug before, I wasn't even training when they started selling it. So, I never had an opportunity to.
    I just finished about 8 weeks at 20 mgs. It was unbelievable stuff, unbelievable.
    I've gone my whole life saying Anadrol is th best drug period. But now I'm not so sure. I actually switch to Anadrol tomorrow so in a couple of months I'll give you my definite opinion. You can't go wrong with this superdrol though. All the talk of all the sides. I didn't really get any.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

I did it way back in the day, when anabolic extreme had it out. To many sides, I gutted it out for 4 weeks then had to stop. You didn't get any side effects at all?
    Be kind to everyone you meet

Comment

I'm on it now for the past 12days. 10Mg the first 7 days and 20mg the past 5 days and I have had no sides, but so far I also haven't flet anything either. How long does it normally take to kick in?
      The older I get, the meaner I become.

I'm pretty sure within a few years, I will be biting people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead View Post
        I did it way back in the day, when anabolic extreme had it out. To many sides, I gutted it out for 4 weeks then had to stop. You didn't get any side effects at all?
        None except, like I said, for the first time in my life going back to 1988 it's making me question if anadrol is the best drug. The stuff is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by voneber View Post
          I'm on it now for the past 12days. 10Mg the first 7 days and 20mg the past 5 days and I have had no sides, but so far I also haven't flet anything either. How long does it normally take to kick in?
          If you are not feeling anything at all in next week at 20 mgs you do not have real superdrol. I have used superdrol once before but it did very little and I now realize it was not superdrol it was a fake

Comment

Originally posted by voneber View Post
            If you want to try real superdrol pm me or just order it from PCT-Shop.com. That's what I used.

Comment

Working...
            X