Log for women to follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log for women to follow

I know you women out there don't get enough information I know that for a fact just because of the women I've spoke to they have no clue what to do they really don't sound like the men where there's a bunch of these dumbass Tiana's and idiots on YouTube spouting off b******* there's no women doing that but I'll do my own little log along with hers I believe she's going to do a lot I just want to give her from the trainer's point of hell so another female could possibly follow it or contact me if they wanted to there's not too many trainers that can handle females number one. They'll tell you they can but they're lying. the reason I can and there's only one reason I can was my best friend for five years was an ifbb women's pro bodybuilder and I knew her trainer like best friends and I knew every single thing she did so she was the top of the top and I pretty much knew everybody around or what they were doing to so I am able to help women but only to a degree I will not take a woman and turn them into a man I don't care how bad they want it how much they beg it's not going to happen.
    anyway last week Delta got in touch with me about a girl who wanted to do a lock wanted to get in the best shape ever when she finally sent me pictures I automatically recognize their potential I knew she could do well in the contest but she said she didn't want to compete so I had this little plan I was like she asked me how fast I could get her in shape I said well you could look good and 9-10 weeks but when you rather transform your body by March and look a little better in 10 weeks? Now of course my whole reasoning behind this is the contest started March so if she's ready and she looks like she's ready to go shouldn't be hard to talk her into it and she's very motivated she listens to everything and so far it's only been 4 days but I get very invested in my clients and I'm already invested in her and I'm doing my best for I will do my best for her and she seems like she feels the same way about me she doesn't want to let me down so she doesn't want to cheat which is usually the dynamic.

all right so let's start out what I'm going to start Abington right now she's 5 foot 730 lb she's not in her best shape obviously she's just got done been cheating for 2 weeks now and she's going to start the sky but you still looks good I can still see you in the lines I see this image has see the proportion so what we're going to start doing is where we trade in 4 days a week I want to do a legs twice a week she has breast implants so you barely going to touch the chest I wanted to put muscle on her shoulders I want to see to lose size offer waist and I want to put a little muscle on her required just to get that x look now I was reading today the manual for the NPC on judging bikini contest and it's such b*******. if you read that and then go look at who wins the shows you think you read one thing and looked at another it says straight out in that book no pronounce abdominals yet everybody that wins these contests has pronounced abdominals like it's the most important thing so I'm training her by who's winning not by what's in the stupid book so I'm making it do abs right now two days a week I will up that later her legs will be broken up into her quads mostly both days her but I wanted to bust the crap out of her rear end or hamstrings you can pretty much figure out the rest I don't want to put out some to put on too much muscle on her arms at all so it won't be much of our trading show there she's going to do a live back not that much and chest not that much I have it right now doing 30 minutes of cardio for 4 days a week she was doing none before this.

okay so onto the supplements which is where women seem to have trouble finding information now if you ever want information on anabolic substances for women just PM me that's it just PM me I'm not going to charge you s*** I will tell you what to do is but I started her yesterday on cuz I couldn't get her around 4 or female yet it's being shipped from Europe so she doesn't have it yet but I was able to get to her some t3 so now dax and albuterol so she's taking 12:25 or the t3 which is it very miniscule those I started alright 40 micrograms of immutable and 10 mg of nolvadex I mean these are mostly fat burners except for the novel that's the novel that's kind of tricks a woman's body into producing more testosterone I'm not going to get into the how but it does the t3 is a thyroid drug so it's basically just going to burn fat and the higher that those who go I'm going to find it's going to burn so as long as I could keep it low as long as I can then when we go higher it'll burn more so anyway once she gets the vannevar I'm going to starter at 2.5 probably for 10 days then I'll / 2/5 and keep her there and make it take 50 mg of female weed and that's it well she's also wants who I use it to uh-oh week which she has taken in the past but alone no t3 no t4 mixing a t3 and t4 with a GH I believe should make a huge difference in the fat burning effect so I have t4 also coming for so we're going to mix all three together but the extent of her steroids uses an alarm for him about her and that's it and I told her there is nothing else because there isn't anything else there is nothing else I would let her use it if she insisted on it I would tell her to go find somebody else to train I mean I know women use winstrol but I've seen women have to shave their face because it went stroll also. so if you're a woman or even a guy this will probably go on to February March she's going to look ridiculous I'm telling you that right now is somebody who is very experienced in this word doesn't talk s*** if I don't think someone's going to do well I will not talk them out but this girl has what it takes she does. so just check in here every once in awhile give her a little lift and you know I'm sure today's will get long for her as the months go on but little bit of encouragement to help her out alright thanks guys.

PCT-SHOP.com

PCF Consultant

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
    I know you women out there don't get enough information I know that for a fact just because of the women I've spoke to they have no clue what to do they really don't sound like the men where there's a bunch of these dumbass Tiana's and idiots on YouTube spouting off b******* there's no women doing that but I'll do my own little log along with hers I believe she's going to do a lot I just want to give her from the trainer's point of hell so another female could possibly follow it or contact me if they wanted to there's not too many trainers that can handle females number one. They'll tell you they can but they're lying. the reason I can and there's only one reason I can was my best friend for five years was an ifbb women's pro bodybuilder and I knew her trainer like best friends and I knew every single thing she did so she was the top of the top and I pretty much knew everybody around or what they were doing to so I am able to help women but only to a degree I will not take a woman and turn them into a man I don't care how bad they want it how much they beg it's not going to happen.
    anyway last week Delta got in touch with me about a girl who wanted to do a lock wanted to get in the best shape ever when she finally sent me pictures I automatically recognize their potential I knew she could do well in the contest but she said she didn't want to compete so I had this little plan I was like she asked me how fast I could get her in shape I said well you could look good and 9-10 weeks but when you rather transform your body by March and look a little better in 10 weeks? Now of course my whole reasoning behind this is the contest started March so if she's ready and she looks like she's ready to go shouldn't be hard to talk her into it and she's very motivated she listens to everything and so far it's only been 4 days but I get very invested in my clients and I'm already invested in her and I'm doing my best for I will do my best for her and she seems like she feels the same way about me she doesn't want to let me down so she doesn't want to cheat which is usually the dynamic.

all right so let's start out what I'm going to start Abington right now she's 5 foot 730 lb she's not in her best shape obviously she's just got done been cheating for 2 weeks now and she's going to start the sky but you still looks good I can still see you in the lines I see this image has see the proportion so what we're going to start doing is where we trade in 4 days a week I want to do a legs twice a week she has breast implants so you barely going to touch the chest I wanted to put muscle on her shoulders I want to see to lose size offer waist and I want to put a little muscle on her required just to get that x look now I was reading today the manual for the NPC on judging bikini contest and it's such b*******. if you read that and then go look at who wins the shows you think you read one thing and looked at another it says straight out in that book no pronounce abdominals yet everybody that wins these contests has pronounced abdominals like it's the most important thing so I'm training her by who's winning not by what's in the stupid book so I'm making it do abs right now two days a week I will up that later her legs will be broken up into her quads mostly both days her but I wanted to bust the crap out of her rear end or hamstrings you can pretty much figure out the rest I don't want to put out some to put on too much muscle on her arms at all so it won't be much of our trading show there she's going to do a live back not that much and chest not that much I have it right now doing 30 minutes of cardio for 4 days a week she was doing none before this.

okay so onto the supplements which is where women seem to have trouble finding information now if you ever want information on anabolic substances for women just PM me that's it just PM me I'm not going to charge you s*** I will tell you what to do is but I started her yesterday on cuz I couldn't get her around 4 or female yet it's being shipped from Europe so she doesn't have it yet but I was able to get to her some t3 so now dax and albuterol so she's taking 12:25 or the t3 which is it very miniscule those I started alright 40 micrograms of immutable and 10 mg of nolvadex I mean these are mostly fat burners except for the novel that's the novel that's kind of tricks a woman's body into producing more testosterone I'm not going to get into the how but it does the t3 is a thyroid drug so it's basically just going to burn fat and the higher that those who go I'm going to find it's going to burn so as long as I could keep it low as long as I can then when we go higher it'll burn more so anyway once she gets the vannevar I'm going to starter at 2.5 probably for 10 days then I'll / 2/5 and keep her there and make it take 50 mg of female weed and that's it well she's also wants who I use it to uh-oh week which she has taken in the past but alone no t3 no t4 mixing a t3 and t4 with a GH I believe should make a huge difference in the fat burning effect so I have t4 also coming for so we're going to mix all three together but the extent of her steroids uses an alarm for him about her and that's it and I told her there is nothing else because there isn't anything else there is nothing else I would let her use it if she insisted on it I would tell her to go find somebody else to train I mean I know women use winstrol but I've seen women have to shave their face because it went stroll also. so if you're a woman or even a guy this will probably go on to February March she's going to look ridiculous I'm telling you that right now is somebody who is very experienced in this word doesn't talk s*** if I don't think someone's going to do well I will not talk them out but this girl has what it takes she does. so just check in here every once in awhile give her a little lift and you know I'm sure today's will get long for her as the months go on but little bit of encouragement to help her out alright thanks guys.

PCT-SHOP.com

PCF Consultant

nice post, welcome to the forum. :)

Comment

Hope you guys could figure out that horrible post. I just got a new phone thank God so hopefully no more typos.

So, it's Aug, 17th. I'm going to catch you up a bit but I want her in here later.

She's dropped from 117 to112 in the fist 12 days. Most likely due to water as her diet has changed completely.

Anyone I train I count protein carbs never calories. In her case so far I've settled on a 6 meal a day with her protein remaining constant at 150(25 g per meal all weighed). The first three days I put there on 150 carbs also. Of course, as always, guy or female, they think it's a ton of food it not.she got through her first 3 days I'll let her explain more later.
      I have also totally refine her training which she also finds difficult I'll let her address that too.

Supplement wise: she is natural at the point. She is waiting on PCT Avavar start at 2.5 u0 to 7.5 possibly. She will be using 25 mcgs of t 3, 50 MCG t4 and 10 mg of noveldex. She decided to shop promo this time, she also is getting 2ius of GH a day. That's the basics I'll let her expand later. I don't just say stupid things, I judged in the NPC and she has the structure needed.

Comment

Ok just updating been a week since last one. I'll show you pics from last Sat and today. First picture taken this morning.second taken on 27th, last Sat. Third also took on 17th. Thin you can see pretty big difference in 7 days. Her weight is at 121 she started 3 weeks ago at 131. Last picture also taken this morning, you can see her stomach getting smaller making everything else look better.
        Well this is what she's been doing. No drugs yet, none, just change in training and diet. Have her on 120-150 protein. 129 minimum but she eats extra if Hungary (just extra protein).
        Her carbs I always rotate and always will do shell never get used to any routine. I'll give example from last week.
        Monday-
        carbs 100 with 2 tsp no sugar peanut butter
        Tuesday- same
        Wednesday- 250 carbs no fats
        Thursday 175 carbs
        Friday- 150 carbs
        Not same all time just example. She eats one meal a week of whatever.
        Right now just 30 min cardio 4X a week. She trains legs 2 X a week first more concentration in quads, second on glutes, hamstrings, chest, shoulders Tris and back and bis so training 4X a week.
        We are going to add supplements next week.
        12.5 t3
        50 t4
        10 mg noveldex
        2 ius GH
        Clen
        Few weeks will add Anavar and possibly primo Depot at 2.5 anavar and 50 mg primo a week.from there it's just a wait and see how she reacts game. I've been doing this since 1989 and I'll tell you right now this girl can do better than excellent in bikini. Not enough muscle for figure. Perfect structure for bikini.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
          Ok just updating been a week since last one. I'll show you pics from last Sat and today. First picture taken this morning.second taken on 27th, last Sat. Third also took on 17th. Thin you can see pretty big difference in 7 days. Her weight is at 121 she started 3 weeks ago at 131. Last picture also taken this morning, you can see her stomach getting smaller making everything else look better.
          Well this is what she's been doing. No drugs yet, none, just change in training and diet. Have her on 120-150 protein. 129 minimum but she eats extra if Hungary (just extra protein).
          Her carbs I always rotate and always will do shell never get used to any routine. I'll give example from last week.
          Monday-
          carbs 100 with 2 tsp no sugar peanut butter
          Tuesday- same
          Wednesday- 250 carbs no fats
          Thursday 175 carbs
          Friday- 150 carbs
          Not same all time just example. She eats one meal a week of whatever.
          Right now just 30 min cardio 4X a week. She trains legs 2 X a week first more concentration in quads, second on glutes, hamstrings, chest, shoulders Tris and back and bis so training 4X a week.
          We are going to add supplements next week.
          12.5 t3
          50 t4
          10 mg noveldex
          2 ius GH
          Clen
          Few weeks will add Anavar and possibly primo Depot at 2.5 anavar and 50 mg primo a week.from there it's just a wait and see how she reacts game. I've been doing this since 1989 and I'll tell you right now this girl can do better than excellent in bikini. Not enough muscle for figure. Perfect structure for bikini.

never seen nolvadex for a female. whats the purpose? not talking shit. just interested in what exactly it does to a female physique.

Comment

You're right it's not 100 percent proven but almost all research shows that by the body thinking estrogen is lower it produces quite a bit more of testosterone. Probably won't make difference with a guy but even small bump in test levels will help.a steroid neive woman alot. And the chance if harm is so low at 10
            Mg I think it's worth it. Also, it's almost habit always used small amount with women seems to help with hardness and some muscle growth. She's clean right now so I want to see how she does before I add Anavar or Primo.
            Good question.

PCT-SHOP.COM

PCT SHOP Dirt, training, contest prep Consultant.

Comment

Little thanks go IFBB pro figure competitor Belinda Hope. They ran into each other in gym and Belinda told her she had unlimited potential for bikini. Out of no where. So, it raised her confidence quite a bit.

PCT-SHOP.COM

PCT Shop Consultant

Comment

, I just wrote a whole bunch a lot because I had to skip last week but it erased everything on me and I am freaking pissed right now. I don't have the time to write it all over again so I'll give you a quick synopsis this is how she's doing okay. She will be competing in April in a bikini contest I'm not sure local contest or Regional contest one or the other I can guarantee you right now if it's a local contest she will win there's no doubt about it in my mind. If it's a regional contest it depends who shows up but she'll still have a good chance. The girl is just blessed with Awesome Genetics. She reacts to anyting ridiculously quickly so I have to watch her so closely. So right now I have her not cycling any carbs anymore not trying to lose weight only attempting to add muscle. She's eating 150 carbs a day and 125 protein a day. She's training 4 days a week 2 days of legs. Her glutes grew so much in a month that she does not have one pair of pants that she can wear because her ass grew and her waste shrunk so much in a month. Which of course is what I wanted but I don't need her ass any bigger so I upped her reps to 25 to 30 from 15. She does cardio 3 days a week for 30 minutes I lowered it by one day. I eliminated all thyroid entirely because she was losing weight too fast. I eliminated the clenbuterol entirely same reason. She started 5 mg of anavar on Saturday she will do that for two weeks and then up to 10 mg. And she's also taking 10mg of Noveldex a day and 2 IU's of growth hormone.every night.

Our training program is not an easy one but the girl works her ass off and she listens to everything I say she's one of the best clients I've ever had. And is also one of the clients with the most potential I've ever had.

The first link is to a picture taken this morning
                https://photos.app.goo.gl/vgmRboCjFGaznEiY

The second from August 17
                https://photos.app.goo.gl/bVo6YZxyXejtNrqh8

Final link is to picture before we started together at end July
                https://photos.app.goo.gl/3BDyT81ySByC3grQA

Last kikn is just something for you to look at. An ex gf at a photo shoot dmsge did.
                https://photos.app.goo.gl/XGAKKXF44rQU3YUV7

PCT-SHOP.COM

Contest Prep head, diet. Training, anabolics

Comment

Any updates?

Ordersupport@pct-shop.com
                  orders@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com

sigpic

Comment

Sorry she didn't get me pics until just now that's why I didn't post yesterday but I was blown away.
                    Last week I had her increase her carbs. She was loosing weight way too fast. Working with someone the first time is alot harder than someone you know. I'm still trying to figure her out. But, I did figure out I can get her in shape in no time. So we are switching to a strictly muscle building program with so much time still(6 months). I upped her carbs to 200 on her 4 training days and 250 on off days.
                    Her traing I completely changed. Fir example her Quad day is only going to consist of three exercises 4 sets each. Smith machine squats, lag presses and leg extensions. But it's a very intense workout. Hamstrings/calve shell do on a separate day, chest/dhoulder/triceps and back and biceps. 4 day of 30 min only on treadmill, no incline no faster than 3.5.
                    Shes now taking 5 mgs of Anavar 2X a day
                    12.5 t3 50 t4
                    10 MG noveldex
                    2 ius gh at bedtime.
                    I was as impressed as I've been with the pictures. She added 4 pounds this week and it made a big difference.
                    The fist pic he's gkuyrs have gotten so much bigger, what I wanted, and her waist smaller so she can't wear any of her clothes, lol.
                    Second picture I was impressed with the most. By far the best she's looked from the from. Her waist has gotten smaller which has made her chest look bigger. Overall she loos so much better ill post an ol picture next to it. The pic in the orange is two weeks ago. From the side she just simply lost body fat.
                    Now, what needs to be done. She need more muscle on her quads, more sweep. That why the workout change. Her shoulders are very important and nerd more muscle, more of a rounded look so her shoulder workout are pretty intense.
                    SHOULDERS

SEATED DUMBELL PRESSES OVER YOUR HEAD

SETS 1 & 2  6-8

SETS 3 & 4   5-7

SEATED SIDE LATERALS WITH DUMBELLS

SETS 1 & 2 8-10

SETS  3 & 4. 6-8

Set 5 drop weightow and do 15-20 reps

Front raises with dumbells

Front raises with dumbells

SETS 1 & 2  8-10

SETS 3 & 4 8-10

dumbell laterals on incline bench for rear(posterior) delts

SETS 1 & 2 8-10

Sets   3 & 4. 5-8

Sgandjng barbell presses over head

SETS 1&2  5-8

That's an example of her shoulder workout.

Her waist needs to be tighter, I hate weighted ab exercises. They usually do more harm but good but I think I'll have her do a few sets of weighted rope crunches, she really nerds to build up her ab muscles.
                    Overal what we are looking for is that X look. Rounded shoulder, small muscular, tight waist, good sweep to thighs.

Overall she's doing awesome and I can't wait to see what the end result to this is.

Comment

She looked fantastic this weekend. The added 5 pounds was needed and her attitude is great. This week she's sticking with the workout plan we have been doing from the start.
                      On Friday she is going to Germany until October 5th. I told her relax and rest, sh can't train but it's not a big deal with 6 months still to go. On October 7th(a Monday) alot if her program will be changing to focus on building muscle onto that incredible frame she has.
                      This is a sample of what I think shl do starting Monday October 7th for at least three months.
                      Monday- Quads: squats on Smith machine, leg press with various feet positioning, leg extentions. That's it but it's going to be intense and very difficult with reps ranging from 5-15.
                      TUESDAY- Hams/calves / abs in gym using weight. She'll do abs at home twice a week but this one day I want her to do rope crunches with weight, side crunches for obliques with weight and hanging leg lifts.
                      Wednesday--off
                      Thursday - chest /shoulders /triceps. She has implants so not much to do for chest. Her shoulder workout is hard and intense. It's imperative she rounds her delts off, triceps normal workout.
                      FRIDAY- abs at home
                      Saturday - back / bis. Added exercises like deadlifts. When in doubt go back to basics.
                      Sunday - abs at home. Rest of day off from diet. Just don't binge eat.

Cardio - 4 X week TREADMILL ONLY, NO INCLINE, NO FASTER THAN 3.5. 30 MIN.

4 training days carbs 225 pro 130
                      3 days off carbs 175. Pro 139

Supplements

Am- 10 MG Anavar
                      T3 alternate between Day @ 12.5 mcgs then 6.25 mcgs.
                      T4 50 mcgs
                      10 mgs noveldex

Pm- 5MGS ANAVAR
                      2 IUS GH

Comment

So she's straight again, actually today she looked the best she has yet and is the heaviest she has been yet. I did a few things to get rid of the water weight she gained and she ended up looking even better than I expected. And it's only been 5 days. It's amazing what your body can do if you just know how to manipulate it correctly.
                        Anyway. Starting Monday her entire program and focus is going to change. We still have 3 and a half to four months to only concentrate on putting on muscle in the correct places for NPC bikini. Shoulders, Quads, Hamstrings to ass, and abs. Those are really the only body parts the judges seem to be concerned with.
                        She is going to workout in the gym 4 days a week and do abs at home two days a week. One day a week I'm going to have her do abs with weight. She will be doing the following:
                        Monday-Quads
                        Tuesday - Hamstrings/calves/abs at gym with weight
                        Wednesday--off
                        Thursday--  chest/shoulders/triceps
                        Friday-abs at home
                        Saturday - back /BICEPS
                        Sunday - abs at home rest of day off diet, relax.

Cardio 4X  week after training ONLY USE TREADMILL, NOTHING ELSE, NO INCLINE, NO FASTER THAN 3.5 FOR 30 MIN.

Her diet is changing also. On training days she will be at 225 carbs and 140 protein. Non-training days 175 carbs 140 protein. I'm sure this will be adjusted, I've been working with
                        her only 6 weeks now so I'm still far away from really knowing her body. This is a good starting point I believe.
                        Her Supplements will be taken as follows:
                        5 MG Anavar in am, 5 MG pm
                        12.5 mcgs t3, next day a quarter of a 25 mcg pill or 6.25 mcgs. Just alternate.
                        50 mcgs t4
                        10 mgs noveldex
                        2 ius gh

I'm going with your regular, muscle building exercises.
                        Ex. For her quads I'll have her do
                        4 sets of Squats. Laat set 6-8 reps.
                        4 sets of leg presses alternating foot position each week. Again working up to lower reps.
                        4 sets of leg extentions
                        Sometimes I'll throw in lunges but those three will be the foundation.
                        She is plain gifted, if she can put the correct amount of muscle on in the right places there is no reason she can not be a professional in the next few years. I would almost never say that about anyone but it's true in this case. The pictures below, the first is from this past Monday when she got back from Germany. The others she took this morning.

She weighed 130 in the first picture. She was 131 in the rest, with all that water gone. So, she is definitely putting on muscle already.

Pct-shop.com

CONTEST PREP, DIET, TRAINING SUPPLEMENTATION CONSULTATIONs

Comment

What's pretty amazing is we started this 5 weeks ago and she weighed 130. She now weighs 132 but I'm about to show you the difference in what she looks like. And it's just starting. The first few pics are at 130 before we started at all the last few are from Saturday at 132 with alot less body fat and added muscle just starting. It's seems like a big change for five weeks but anyone can do this, not if they have no idea what to do, though. My advice, anybody, if he calls himself a trainer, whatever. If he gives the same diet plan to everyone rip it up and throw it out. Everyone is so different the only way this can really work with a man or female is to entirely individualize each diet and routine around that particular person. If I did with her with a woman with a totally different body it would be a disaster. I'm still experimenting with her, I'm learning as we go and if she competes again it will be so much easier. If you work with a trainer, if it's a good one he/she can cut literally years off off the time it would take you to get to a certain point if you ever do. I never understand, guys will spend hundreds on useless GNC crap or even drugs which are also useless if you don't know how to get the most out of them. But, they will not invest in the thing that would, no doubt in my mind, help them by far the most, a decent, real trainer. Not one of these guys walking around your gym getting paid minimum wage. I mean someone who really knows what he/she is doing when it comes to diet/traing and drugs.

I would actually take on any young guy, a male this time, for free. All he has to be is willing to throw every thing he thinks he knows out, be stuck like he feels he's not making progress and be willing to listen and do the work. I garunteed I can set him on the right track within 6 months. And from that point hell know exactly what he should be doing. If interested it won't cost you anything, just let me know. It doesn't matter if you have perfect genetics or horrible ones anyone can make progress if done the correct way for them.

Pct-shop.com

CONTEST PREP

Comment

After last week which was my 5th, really 4th week working with her because she was in Germany for a week, I started to learn her body a bit. She gets into shape so fast there is no way that will be a problem. She looked fantastic last week at 132, started this looking so much worse at 130. But, the contest isn't until the secondi week of April.
                            So, I changed my entire apptoach. I keep repeating to her build muscle, get stronger. It's all she lacks. She has the God given shape, she will be in tremendous condition and we have an IFBB pro figure girl helping with her presentation. So muscle, muscle, strength, strength.
                            I told her download a notepad on her phone and every week for the major exercises write down what weight you used for how many reps. Alot of women go wrong here. This is the ONLY way, man or woman, to build muscle to overload it on a regular basis with heavier and heavier weights. The correct way, that does not mean put 225 on the bench press, have it just about crush your chest and your friend is getting in his set of upright rows taking it off of you, lol, I see it all the time. You need to add strength without giving up correct form. Her workouts were on the easier side this week next week she'll be surprised. But it's imperitive she keeps track of the weights so she can continually attempt to add on.
                            I also had to c) hange her diet. I had her carbs at 230 and protein 130. She was in better condition last week but I expected and wanted that, she was up to 134. She should be in the 140's before coming down.
                            Supplements changed slightly.
                            I had her drop t3 to 6.25 mcgs which is like nothing. Save it for when need it
                            T4 50 mcg
                            Anavar 10
                            Gh 2 ius a night
                            Noveldex 10 mg

This week I have her doing the following
                            6.25 mcg t3
                            50 mcg t4
                            10 MG Anavar in am 5mg in pm
                            10 MG NOVELDEX AM 5MG PM
                            GH 2 IU EVERY OTHER DAY. SHE'S RUNNING OUT AND WILL PROBABLY NOT USE IT REST IF WAY.
                            Cardio 4X a week easy for 30 min

She weighed 134, 2 pounds heavier than last week. I'll post a few of her pics from last week it's not a huge difference but she gave up some conditioning to start to put on muscle. The first three in black were this morning. The rest last week.
                            I keep looking at top armature bikini contests, I did judge in the NPC for two years but that was before bikini, looking at these girls they just don't have much on her.

Pct-shop.com

CONTEST PREP, DIET, TRAINING SUPPLEMENTATION CONSULTATION

Comment

I haven't updated because she has been sick. Just got back to gym this week Saturday she looked very skinny but I expected that. However, she still weighs more than when we started. Ill give a little more detailed update Saturday. I have her eating alot this week so she'll look much better Saturday.

Pct-shop.com

Comment

Working...
                              X