TEAM FIXING ALL ISSUES. THANKS GUYS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM FIXING ALL ISSUES. THANKS GUYS!

I placed an order for Alpha Pharma Primo Tabs and was sent the wrong product. I was promised a full refund by the reps on here and by the man himself. He emailed me on the 26th of August asking me for my bitcoin addy so he could send me a full refund. I still
    havenít got a response since I sent my addy or a refund. HAS ANYONE PLACED AN ORDER OR CHATTED WITH ANYONE FROM PCT-SHOP THROUGH EMAIL SINCE THE 26th?? I have been getting ignored. Not cool at all.
    Last edited by MrGoGetter10; 09-12-19, 06:49 PM.

i have no doubt you will be taken care of. make sure you update the thread when you are.

Comment

I resent your bitcoin Addy and reminded him to refund you.
      Those pct-lab tabs are legit as well
      You will get your refund but also please review the Primo tabs you were sent.
      I am 100% positive everything he has for pct-shop lab is legit.

Ordersupport@pct-shop.com
      orders@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry man but I told you I had spoken to him I will send another message. I was told he will give you a full refund and trust me he will. He doesn't rob people. His heath is very, very bad that is what is causing delays with everything. Like potentially fatally bad but I know a small bit of money in primo tabs that you will get back, plus he told me to keep what you were sent for nothing. Is much more important. I will contact him again you will get the cash back how much does what's missing come to?

PCT-SHOP.COM

PCT CONTEST PREPERATION

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have no problem covering the money but you need to remove the "bad customerbservuce*, asap. Just so you know he's.deakung with an illness that's is fatal.

PCT-Shop.COM

Contest Prep

Comment

The tabs are going to be shipped tomorrow and u can keep the pct-shop brand ones.
            Sorry for the inconvenience

orders@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
              The tabs are going to be shipped tomorrow and u can keep the pct-shop brand ones.

orders@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com
              There, it's solved(and I didn't have to put out my own money I was about to until I was told he is doing it) and you get 100 PCT tabs for free which I'd rather have any day. Sorry about the mix up.

PCT-Shop.COM

Contest Prep, diet, training, anabolics consulting

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
                There, it's solved(and I didn't have to put out my own money I was about to until I was told he is doing it) and you get 100 PCT tabs for free which I'd rather have any day. Sorry about the mix up.

PCT-Shop.COM

Contest Prep, diet, training, anabolics consulting

But you need to remove the "bad customer service" on your podt. I make nothing basically and was about to send you all the money myself. If that's bad customer service........... Once you at least explain its been fixed or take that down there is no reason to give you a refund.. Plus it reads like you got totally fucked. You recieced the whole order. The problem was you want aloha brand and were sent PCT Brant pills. You actually end up with double the pills you paid for.

PCT-SHOP.COM

Comment

I wish he'd send me the wrong brand every order then refund my money plus the same number of pills in a different brand. I'd take that every time.

Comment

Hey guys. I appreciate you reaching out to the man. I understand that shit happens. I was frustrated because he hadnít responded in over 2 weeks. You guys have been great getting back to me, but nothing changed on his end. He emailed me yesterday and said he would send the Alpha Pharma tabs. It is very good customer service to give me the other tabs for free. I offered to send them back originally but was told to keep them instead. I ordered that brand because it is what was legit in the past. It is for a female and I am not will long to let her take a new brand of compound that I do not know myself and she doesnít either. If it was for myself, I would just take it and be thankful it arrived. But in this case it is not for me. I will take down the post. I just really hope he does follow through and doesnít take another 2 weeks to follow through.

Comment

I would have responded sooner but I am just getting to these messages now.

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
                        I wish he'd send me the wrong brand every order then refund my money plus the same number of pills in a different brand. I'd take that every time.

Please let me know if you hear any news on shipment. I was told on Monday that he was expecting the Alpha shipment in a ďcouple hoursĒ of the time he messaged me. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post

orders@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com
                          Can you confirm the Tabs were shipped? I still
                          havenít heard anything back. Why does he respond to orders placed so quick but not to any of my emails?

Comment

Working...
                          X