Whatís going on? Iím being ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatís going on? Iím being ignored

I paid money for a specific product that i know and trust and trusted I would receive it. My original order was almost 1 month ago. I ordered a specific product and was sent something else without notification. I was promised a refund on here multiple times and then was promised the original product that I ordered. I have been getting ignored and nothing is being taken care of like I was promised. I even offered to send back the product that was sent to me. I was informed the guy has been ill but is this a one man show? What do you reps do on here for this guy if you canít be any help. Can I please get some help and get this taken care of like promised?? HAS ANYONE PLACED AN ORDER AND GOT A RESPONSE IN THE LAST MONTH?? I am going to make a fake email and place an order, we will see if I get a response then....

sorry to hear it brother.

PCT, you guys have to take care of this ASAP.

Comment

bump. PCT where you guys at?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        What's going on is the following, and I'm sorry for this inconvenience but everything will get straitened out and things will get back to normal shortly.
        The owner has had some major health issue that are personal and I can't get into specifics. He was hospitalized over a month. From what I know he did have shippers but without his supervision things got confused and chaotic. I spoke with him 2 days ago and he told me he was being released from the hospital the next day. He also said he is getting a new crew of shippers and is going to straighten every thing out. No one is being robbed. When you are in a life threatening situation you can tend to forget things like replacing someone's primo pills order. It's a very extreme and unusual situation. I will reach out today and let him know your concerns.
        I had told you I would refund your cash and if you contact me and let me know what you are owed I still will.

Pct-shop.com

CONTEST PREP DIET, TRAINING SUPPLEMENTATION CONSULTATION

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          OK I just spoke to him. He's still in hospital getting out shortly. Told me to take care of his refund. Jus pm me what you are owed and l get it to you asap.

Pct-shop.com

CONTEST PREP

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoGetter10 View Post
            I paid money for a specific product that i know and trust and trusted I would receive it. My original order was almost 1 month ago. I ordered a specific product and was sent something else without notification. I was promised a refund on here multiple times and then was promised the original product that I ordered. I have been getting ignored and nothing is being taken care of like I was promised. I even offered to send back the product that was sent to me. I was informed the guy has been ill but is this a one man show? What do you reps do on here for this guy if you can�t be any help. Can I please get some help and get this taken care of like promised?? HAS ANYONE PLACED AN ORDER AND GOT A RESPONSE IN THE LAST MONTH?? I am going to make a fake email and place an order, we will see if I get a response then....
            If you didn't notice last post I just spoke with him. He told me to go ahead and refund your money. So either pm me your info and how much you are owed or send me an email at GETUFIT30@GMAIL.COM.
            Said shipment from Alpha was only 50% and didn't contain primo pills. You will get them as soon as they are back in stock. Sorry I couldn't do more about that.

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
              If you didn't notice last post I just spoke with him. He told me to go ahead and refund your money. So either pm me your info and how much you are owed or send me an email at GETUFIT30@GMAIL.COM.
              Said shipment from Alpha was only 50% and didn't contain primo pills. You will get them as soon as they are back in stock. Sorry I couldn't do more about that.

G
              E
              T
              U
              F
              I
              T
              G M A I L

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
                OK I just spoke to him. He's still in hospital getting out shortly. Told me to take care of his refund. Jus pm me what you are owed and l get it to you asap.

Pct-shop.com

CONTEST PREP

please check pm bro. thanks

Comment

Working...
                X