No announcement yet.

Woman and fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, one week later and back on track :) my weight was 132.8 so I gained a little bit back. Training is so far good, I have a lot of energy :) I am waiting of a shipment from PCT-Shop and excited to continue this way. I still can't believe that in a few months I will look different but we will see :) this was my first picture beginning of August and the second one is from now. Lol it is so funny, my weight was less than now but it look so different..

Gesendet von meinem G3223 mit Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by prinzess2112 View Post
      Hi guys, one week later and back on track :) my weight was 132.8 so I gained a little bit back. Training is so far good, I have a lot of energy :) I am waiting of a shipment from PCT-Shop and excited to continue this way. I still can't believe that in a few months I will look different but we will see :) this was my first picture beginning of August and the second one is from now. Lol it is so funny, my weight was less than now but it look so different..

tiny waist. looking good

Comment

oh boy, it is always something :) I was freaking out last week because we increased the anavar of 15 mg and my hands are started to being weird. I woke up in the morning because my hands were numb, my rings does not fit, and it felt just really weird. However, I asked around the forum and my trainer and we decreised the anavar back to 10mg. since then it is getting better.you know, I never did this before and I do not have experiences, so sometimes it can be really scare :) I am glad to have this forum here and get help from experienced people. Thank you!

Comment

I just received from PCT-Shop my order! Winstrol, Anavar, T3, T4 and Nolvadex! Thank you for the fast and reliable service :) pictures will follow tomorrow from my progress!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X