PCT SHOP DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT SHOP DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH

It’s been well over a month now that I’ve been promised a reship or refund. No one has done anything and I’m being flat out ignored now. Not the kind of customer service expected. I guess it’s a one man show and no one can take care of things if there are issues. I guess if you want products you didn’t order and then want to get help to fix it, don’t order from these guys. Bullshit. I will screen shot and post the messages where I was promised and nothing was ever done..I thought you guys were going to take care of this. Smh.

Originally posted by MrGoGetter10 View Post
    It’s been well over a month now that I’ve been promised a reship or refund. No one has done anything and I’m being flat out ignored now. Not the kind of customer service expected. I guess it’s a one man show and no one can take care of things if there are issues. I guess if you want products you didn’t order and then want to get help to fix it, don’t order from these guys. Bullshit. I will screen shot and post the messages where I was promised and nothing was ever done..I thought you guys were going to take care of this. Smh.
    Let me raise some hell man I thought u had already got a tracking number.
    Pm me the numbers in ur Addy and I can check the spread sheet in a hour or so.

Ordersupport@pct-shop.com
    orders@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X