This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Often faked as well. Gotta order direct from pharamacom.
    What do you mean?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      What do you mean?

Any other source that carries pharmacom products may have fake shit. You gotta order directly from pharamacom website.

Comment

Any other source that carries pharmacom products may have fake shit. You gotta order directly from pharamacom website.
        I get what your saying but what does that got to do with high and demand? I ordered straight from there website..

I mean that alot of people order from them and they get backed up

Comment

I get what your saying but what does that got to do with high and demand? I ordered straight from there website..

I mean that alot of people order from them and they get backed up

They are so in demand that people have started copying their boxes and making fake pharmacom gear. Whats so hard to understand? Lol

Comment

They are so in demand that people have started copying their boxes and making fake pharmacom gear. Whats so hard to understand? Lol
            So you saying pharmacom is fake?

Comment

Bouncer.. listen to me...i say they are high in demand because when I ordered from the website they sent me an email that it will be out in 3 days because they have a back load lol

Comment

So you saying pharmacom is fake?

You're retarded.

Comment

You're retarded.
                  Takes one to know one;)....

Srs did u get my point tho

Comment

Takes one to know one;)....

Srs did u get my point tho

Yes I get your point. All I was doing was adding to your point by saying they are so popular that people have started faking their gear so make sure to always order directly from them.

Comment

New reports released - EXEMESTANE + LETROZOLE + PRIMOBOLAN 200mg

Some reports may have +/-10% deviations ...they are normal and considered as a pass.

Simec AG - Startseite - is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55108. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Comment

Placing an order with these guys

Comment

It's been 3 weeks and still have not received my VAR... SMDH

Comment

It's been 3 weeks and still have not received my VAR... SMDH

Is that the fault of the source or German customs? You get a tracking? Have they said they shipped it?

Comment

Is that the fault of the source or German customs? You get a tracking? Have they said they shipped it?
                              No fault of the source what so ever...it was shipped and tracking states it's out for delivery from Germany... this was on the 6th... They ship from Belgium..germanys neighbour and you would think it be here fast nope...
                              I ordered from UK last week and got it in 4 days and that's because it was on a weekend...
                              Just to show how bad the german postal system is!!.. I wouldn't be bothered to much, but it's 100 bucks for these pills...

Comment

And it's just kind of a disappointment that I will not be ordering from sources that have to deal with DHL because the wait is long...
                                They seemed to have a good reputation

Comment

Working...
                                X