• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    It's been 3 weeks and still have not received my VAR... SMDH

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    No fault of the source what so ever...it was shipped and tracking states it's out for delivery from Germany... this was on the 6th... They ship from Belgium..germanys neighbour and you would think it be here fast nope...
    I ordered from UK last week and got it in 4 days and that's because it was on a weekend...
    Just to show how bad the german postal system is!!.. I wouldn't be bothered to much, but it's 100 bucks for these pills...

oh ok, well that's good then.

I read your post as if they were at fault.

Comment

No... you will have a better chance than me

Comment

No... you will have a better chance than me

Chance of What?

It takes a good 3 weeks for my stuff as well

Comment

And?.. I live in germany.. I should have it withing days... it's like domestic shipping

Comment

And?.. I live in germany.. I should have it withing days... it's like domestic shipping

Oh ok

Comment

Has anyone tried their dbol oil, or is it water base?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
              Last edited by AvidFisherman; 06-17-17, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                oh ok, well that's good then.

I read your post as if they were at fault.
                yea me too. thats why i asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  yea me too. thats why i asked.
                  :agreed:

Comment

It's been 3 weeks and still have not received my VAR... SMDH

Hello Sir!
                    Indeed, that should have taken less than 4-5 days.
                    Please send me a PM with your order number and we will fix this.

No customer will ever lose money with us, we have an extremely permissive reshipping policy in case of seizure, loss or any other carrier fault. All you have to do is contact our customer service at www.Pharmacom.help or get in touch with one of our reps from one of the boards where we are sponsors at.

We process hundreds of orders every day from 3 warehouses located on 3 continents. 1% each month have similar problems but even if it's a small percent, related to our total volume still means dozens of delayed orders and potentially frustrated customers.

Thank you for your understanding!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
                      Hello Sir!

No customer will ever lose money with us, we have an extremely permissive reshipping policy in case of seizure, loss or any other carrier fault. All you have to do is contact our customer service at Pharmacom.help or get in touch with one of our reps from one of the boards where we are sponsors at.

We process hundreds of orders every day from 3 warehouses located on 3 continents. 1% each month have similar problems but even if it's a small percent, related to our total volume still means dozens of delayed orders and potentially frustrated customers.

Now that's how you handle shit
                      :thumup::clapback:

Comment

Hello Sir!

No customer will ever lose money with us, we have an extremely permissive reshipping policy in case of seizure, loss or any other carrier fault. All you have to do is contact our customer service at www.Pharmacom.help or get in touch with one of our reps from one of the boards where we are sponsors at.

PM sent

Comment

New SIMEC report.

Simec AG - Startseite - is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55112. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

More results at: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

Comment

Damn...some very good stuff!

You guys have your shit together.

Comment

New SIMEC report.

Simec AG - Startseite - is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify these lab results, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55112. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

More results at: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.ws

overdosed. :thumup:

Comment

August 4, 2017 By Anabolic Lab:

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 Lab Test Results

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 500 milligrams of boldenone undecylenate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of May 15, 2017 and June 23, 2017.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on June 23, 2017. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on July 24, 2017.

The product was identified with code number “604331” and an expiration date of July 2017. The quality code “czurnd4izs” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 has a label claim of 500 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 was determined to have an actual content of 581.2 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Discuss the Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.

(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

Comment

Working...
                                X