Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

As always you are an encyclopedia thank you
    the point though is that jhntruevine clearly takes things to extremes. the guy had a liver transplant or 1 kidney or some shit yet he's taking 5 times the amount of gear than i am. on top of that he's not young.

i just don't like to see people do things to themselves I absolutely know is the wrong thing to be doing. dude won't last long if he keeps this kind of shit up.

not talking shit, again I say it with love. need to wake up jhntruevine...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

You gotta go to rehab for that?

medical not drug, they had to put me on a breathing machine I was out for a day....then they wouldn’t clear me to eat or drink for 2 weeks. So I was just getting fluid & was weak, they had ivs in both arms. So I only started standing again on my own last Friday. I was dying without my fyberlyze full of air but t asked about Metacul & they started giving it to me at the hospital & now here. They Bouncer I’m glad you mentioned it in your post asking if I tried it...it works. I have a history of lower leg weakness to, I woke up in 2007 & couldn’t walk. Then spent months in medical rehab learning how to walk again after my liver transplant 2016, sepsis 2017. I have steps at home to the front door, I have stairs to my room...I was aiming for Friday but today was actually my first with leg strengthening. I might just stay until Wednesday or Friday of next week.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

As always you are an encyclopedia thank you
        I just got it that night & that’s the only thing I took different then usual & eat ate a burger & some fries late night order. 1 hour later I was throwing up, none stop. I guess I fell asleep finally my roommates didn’t see me, the ambulance came, took me with no wallet, phone & had me listed as John Doe for a week & I had no phone numbers to call anyone.

it was not gear related, I told them about the gear, my liver valises are fine & have been since my transplant. I for kidneys I have high creatinine & I tested at 2 after they ran 2 dialysis treatments on my while I was out for almost 2 days. Then after waking up & not knowing how to contact anyone my anxiety & ptsd got worse & I didn’t sleep for 4 days on top on no solid food & drinkable fluid......some of my friends swore I got arrested....lol!

Comment

Working...
        X