****BLOOD WORK AND TESTING****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****BLOOD WORK AND TESTING****

Please post any blood work and testing in this section any one who post bloods will receive $200 store credit Thank you!!!

Thought yall was closing up shop and taking a break?

Comment

On June 21st (Fatherís Day) I started a very late and lighter Summer cycle than I had initially planned prior to Covid.

Currently running (All Pharmavol products)

500mg Test E (250 Sunday & Wednesday)
      200mg Masteron E (100 Sunday & Wednesday) going to 400mg EW after 4 weeks. I had a couple vials of this laying around that I bought a while ago, so figured what the heck.
      10/20/20/20mg (4 weeks) Superdrol as a kicker (had it left over from a prior cycle)

Now this is a blast for me as I have been running 250mg Test E once a week for the past 8 months for a cruise.

I will post my bloods from after I started the cruise and then again after 6 weeks of this current blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

pharmavol check pm please

Comment

Originally posted by sure-shot View Post
          Thought yall was closing up shop and taking a break?
          Yes we’re closing but we are doing this there will be a cut off for sure not gong to accept 10 ppl but will be medco gear

Comment

let’s goooooooo

Originally posted by voneber View Post
            On June 21st (Fatherís Day) I started a very late and lighter Summer cycle than I had initially planned prior to Covid.

Currently running (All Pharmavol products)

500mg Test E (250 Sunday & Wednesday)
            200mg Masteron E (100 Sunday & Wednesday) going to 400mg EW after 4 weeks. I had a couple vials of this laying around that I bought a while ago, so figured what the heck.
            10/20/20/20mg (4 weeks) Superdrol as a kicker (had it left over from a prior cycle)

Now this is a blast for me as I have been running 250mg Test E once a week for the past 8 months for a cruise.

I will post my bloods from after I started the cruise and then again after 6 weeks of this current blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              pharmavol check pm please
              You have mail brother

Comment

So this is to show that I am truly running Pharmavol products. They have changed their labels over time and every order I get they have continued to impress. I have a lot more product than what is displayed here, but this is what I have in my travel kit for this current cycle. I forgot to mention that I have started taking the Letro for gyno as I am very prone to it and neither Adex or Aromasin have ever kept me from getting very sore nipples regardless how little or much gear I take... but just taking .625mg (1, 2.5mg pill cut into 4ths) EOD has kept me symptom free!

As soon as I can remember how to redact my personal info and make my .pdf small enough to upload, I will post my bloods from my cruise cycle to show where I was at before I started this blast.

Comment

Cruise Bloods

Not sure how to post with it not being an attachment. Sorry
                  Attached Files

Comment

Been running Pharmavol gear for a while now, very happy with the consistency and quality. Numbers speak for themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                      Been running Pharmavol gear for a while now, very happy with the consistency and quality. Numbers speak for themselves...
                      fuck i thought you gave up lifting years ago when you moved to fucken england or whatever euro shithole your were dicken around in for awhile.. :D

Comment

These are my bloods for my first cycle of 500mg a week Test E. Blood work was done at the beginning of week 6.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Time to jump on that Adex.

Hard.

Comment

From last summer using Pharmavol at 200 mg per week. My total test isn't ever too impressive but my free test is right where I wanted it. Pharmavol is GOOD. TO. GO.

Comment

if i could ever get my pack to land I'd do some bloods. Throw my pack a parachute! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X