No announcement yet.

****BLOOD WORK AND TESTING****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my labs back. Running 300mgs of test enanthate a week (pharmavol test depo)

Click image for larger version

Name:	120373325_3383221988380767_1811161996144937745_n.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1003727

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
      Please post any blood work and testing in this section any one who post bloods will receive $200 store credit Thank you!!!
      Are we still doing this? I have my blood results from 400mg test e. Split 200mg every 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge58 View Post
        Just got my labs back. Running 300mgs of test enanthate a week (pharmavol test depo)

Click image for larger version

Name:	120373325_3383221988380767_1811161996144937745_n.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1003727
        Did they give you the store credit?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy88 View Post

Did they give you the store credit?
          Yes but I think the deal was only for a specific amount of time

Comment

Why not just post them for people to see since you have them? If you like their gear support them by posting...people post blood work/test levels all the time without expecting gear for it.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
              Why not just post them for people to see since you have them? If you like their gear support them by posting...people post blood work/test levels all the time without expecting gear for it.
              Cause they offered it's not like I am just asking out of the blue. Why wouldn't I try? Idk how rich or w.e you are but $200 is $200 lol. Do w.e you want & so will I.

Comment

maybe because he is literally posting in a thread that is offering $200 worth of product in return for blood work? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

maybe because he is literally posting in a thread that is offering $200 worth of product in return for blood work? lol.
                  i understand that & his question was valid. My comment was meant as even if it’s not still going on why not post it anyways?

Comment

i understand that & his question was valid. My comment was meant as even if it’s not still going on why not post it anyways?
                    That is definitely not how you worded that but I guess you will find out what I do when I find out if he is still doing this. Lol

Comment

That’s totally up to you...ether way I respect your decision because it’s a personal choice.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy88 View Post

That is definitely not how you worded that but I guess you will find out what I do when I find out if he is still doing this. Lol
                        So if you don't get store credit you wont share the blood results? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge58 View Post

So if you don't get store credit you wont share the blood results? lol
                          I guess you will find out man.

Comment

I'm looking into my crystal ball...I see credit for blood tests becoming a thing of the past. Why? Well, in order for blood test results to really mean something, guys should have a baseline which would be blood test results with no gear in their system at all....then he should have blood test results with true pharm/human grade testosterone from TRT Dr....finally, blood results from a UGL lab with the same dose that was taken when he had bloods taken on Pharm grade testosterone.

Comparing all 3 results will have info that means something. There will be credit given for the test that really means something to everyone; HPLC mass spec testing through a lab such as Chem4tox or Jano. These tests are now affordable. Credit will be given for the test itself as well as the product if you sending in oils, If tabs are being tested all that's needed for testing is 2 tabs. Testing is "BLIND" meaning you are going to remove the labels from the vials. The lab is going to tell you what you sent and the dose along with purity.
                            Stay tuned for changes.

Comment

Working...
                            X