****BLOOD WORK AND TESTING****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post

Don’t know that he repping for Pvol...but he’s in the know & he is an acquaintance off the boss.
    stop calling him "the boss". that's some submissive shit. i cringe every time you say it especially considering you don't work for him. i won't have that shit here! believe in yourself mother fucker! we recognize no such "boss"!

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge58 View Post

Are you the new rep? Saw your post on another board so assuming
      No, Sir. Just a friend who's been around the Community a long time, Pharmavol is extremely busy. He asks for my opinion and bounces ideas off of me.

Comment

I don’t have any boss’s I just used it in place of pharmavol since it’s his thread. I think I’ll just stay off here because I hate bitch ass attitudes which you always seem to have. Even when I’m just trying to help out.

Comment

"stop calling him "the boss". that's some submissive shit. i cringe every time you say it especially considering you don't work for him. i won't have that shit here! believe in yourself mother fucker! we recognize no such "boss"

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
          I don’t have any boss’s I just used it in place of pharmavol since it’s his thread. I think I’ll just stay off here because I hate bitch ass attitudes which you always seem to have. Even when I’m just trying to help out.
          There it is! Bouncer just wants to be sure he isn't turning sissy's out into the Community. If we're members of his board we're representing it to some degree when we make the rounds elsewhere. I do my job! You all doing yours?
          Where's that meso kid goes by "ConnorCuntFace"(sp?) at meso...think he has a different handle here. I'm gonna verbally jack him the fuck up for the shit he pulled after picking my brain by pm. Dick moves all day long that kid makes. Where Aaaaare Youuuu, Cooonner?(Using a Sing Song type voice)

Comment

Originally posted by biggerben692000 View Post
            "stop calling him "the boss". that's some submissive shit. i cringe every time you say it especially considering you don't work for him. i won't have that shit here! believe in yourself mother fucker! we recognize no such "boss"

There it is! Bouncer just wants to be sure he isn't turning sissy's out into the Community. If we're members of his board we're representing it to some degree when we make the rounds elsewhere. I do my job! You all doing yours?
            Where's that meso kid goes by "ConnorCuntFace"(sp?) at meso...think he has a different handle here. I'm gonna verbally jack him the fuck up for the shit he pulled after picking my brain by pm. Dick moves all day long that kid makes. Where Aaaaare Youuuu, Cooonner?(Using a Sing Song type voice)
            Let me explain....I don’t get caught up in semantics. I use the term boss or chief & have for years...like what’s up boss. Nothing to freak out about but people these days have issues with anything. People that have issues with people being in a place or position above them or past experiences with such are the ones that have issues with the term. Fuck pussy shit & it’s like saying the man runs everything...clown ass shit!

Comment

Still gtg up in here or what?

Comment

Originally posted by biggerben692000 View Post

No, Sir. Just a friend who's been around the Community a long time, Pharmavol is extremely busy. He asks for my opinion and bounces ideas off of me.
                Never mind. If this dude is friends with vol then I'm out. This dude is a chump

Comment

And I was gonna drop another couple grand for my stash box.

Comment

Working...
                  X