This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LIV View Post
    Is that tne in oil pretty instant? Like for a pwo?
    only 2 reason I would use tne last few weeks before a show or to break a plateau.ya a lot of guys will use it as a pre work out 90min before training so yes it’s pretty instant!

thansk for the questions!

Comment

pm brother.

Comment

Yeah email too

Comment

Guess I'll move on down the road. Thanks anyway.

Comment

And my boy is back ! Been with him for years off and on and he’s been the best to deal with, I haven’t been on here in awhile but thought I’d touch in and say what up bitchez

Comment

Any Caber???

Comment

Are orders being taken now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jane123 View Post
                  Are orders being taken now?
                  Yes, they should be. I've personally had two in the last month. They are G2G too!

Comment

Sorry I am new, quick question to whomever can help - I am unable to order on Pharmavollabs due to incorrect password or website down. Any other alternatives?

Comment

Okay I was directed here by someone. How do I place a 1st time order? It appears the website is down ..thanks

Comment

Drop him an email bro he will respond but he is pretty backed up so may take time to respond tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Universal231 View Post
                          Okay I was directed here by someone. How do I place a 1st time order? It appears the website is down ..thanks
                          May I ask you to explain exactly how you were "Directed" to sm as well as telling me the handle of this well informed member who you say is responsible for your presence here? The member who posted immediately before you appears to be in need of assistance as well? Someone planted a seed in your heads only to have you both stumbling around in our little corner of the Community asking for help.
                          You're both a little to anxious, needy, and 'New" for my liking. I mean, the answer you both are wanting is in the first post in this thread. The email address for this source is in the sentence following the url of this website that is going to be taken down any day now. Pharmavol has been a mainstay of the Community for the last 6 plus years now. Its time for a change. Its finally going to happen. Its time to make some new memories.
                          Thanks for the memories, Pharmavol. Going out on your own terms while on top of my ugl list(and many others) is how a winner bows out. You're going to be the Jim Brown of UGL's.

Comment

Originally posted by biggerben692000 View Post

May I ask you to explain exactly how you were "Directed" to sm as well as telling me the handle of this well informed member who you say is responsible for your presence here? The member who posted immediately before you appears to be in need of assistance as well? Someone planted a seed in your heads only to have you both stumbling around in our little corner of the Community asking for help.
                            You're both a little to anxious, needy, and 'New" for my liking. I mean, the answer you both are wanting is in the first post in this thread. The email address for this source is in the sentence following the url of this website that is going to be taken down any day now. Pharmavol has been a mainstay of the Community for the last 6 plus years now. Its time for a change. Its finally going to happen. Its time to make some new memories.
                            Thanks for the memories, Pharmavol. Going out on your own terms while on top of my ugl list(and many others) is how a winner bows out. You're going to be the Jim Brown of UGL's.
                            So you are saying they are closing shop?

Comment

Originally posted by Novapharms View Post

So you are saying they are closing shop?
                              Nor quite. They will be opening up for a bit in just a day or 2. If you aren't a customer yet and would like to be one because of the best presentation and lowest prices with gear that tests to label claims be sure to get in sometime in the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X