Loggers wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loggers wanted

Hope every one is doing well I’ll be looking for some loggers for a summer cut and another for a bulk trying to add some serious size both would log there results I und every one has a life so not issue there but has to be serious lifters that are truly trying to change there physique take it to the next level

long time no see. i thought maybe covid got you. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
      Hope every one is doing well I’ll be looking for some loggers for a summer cut and another for a bulk trying to add some serious size both would log there results I und every one has a life so not issue there but has to be serious lifters that are truly trying to change there physique take it to the next level
      What are your ideas for this. Just some people to use your products and log the progress? Or do you have a diet and training plan that you’d want followed? And one last question what products are you wanting logs for?

Comment

If you need a diet and training program I’ll provide that for any one so ya basically some members that wanting to either get in the best shape or that want to add size

Comment

I think this will be good and we would like some before and after pix I’ll structure the cycle and if need be I’ll provide diet and training all free but only members that are serious all that partying and junk put that away for a lil

Comment

Bouncer lol I know how are you bro? Seems like your doing well!

Comment

I think this will be good and we would like some before and after pix I’ll structure the cycle and if need be I’ll provide diet and training all free but only members that are serious all that partying and junk put that away for a lil
              Sounds like a good idea to me. Hopefully some guys or gals will step up and we can see what happens

Comment

Interested. Been wanting to work with you for quite some time. I believe you compete? Would love to follow your diet and trading regimen for a bulk. Let me know if there’s still a spot. Thanks

Comment

Just made a order and would like to start a log once I receive my order

Comment

Im game for the bulk!!

Comment

Thanks for the extremely fast , discreet and well packaged order

Comment

Bouncer lol I know how are you bro? Seems like your doing well!
                        check pm brother

Comment

Working...
                        X