New Pvol Rep...geogroup!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pvol Rep...geogroup!!

Afternoon everyone! Just want to introduce myself. I'll be hanging around the Pharmavol forum trying to answer any questions or concerns you all may have.
    I've always felt that reps don't have any more info about a source than a regular member does and really only serves as a buffer between members/customers. I've known the folks at Pharmavol since 2015 and have used their products since 2016.

While its true I only know as much as the 2 people running Pharmavol tell me, I've come to know them as friends over the last few years and speak with them about business as well as personal stuff if not daily then a few days a week, every week. I've got a handle on how things go with their shipping side of things and have run a hefty amount of their product over the years.

My goal is to do the best I can to help answer any questions and concerns you all may have. If I don't know the answer to a question I'm not going to BS you. I'll tell you that I don't know but will do my best to find out the answer for you. Hope to meet some of you,,,thanks for having me!!

Good guy here, he knows them & is well informed so he will be a good rep for them.

Comment

See if we can't get something going in this thread now?
      Last edited by biggerben692000; 06-07-22, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geogroup View Post
        Afternoon everyone! Just want to introduce myself. I'll be hanging around the Pharmavol forum trying to answer any questions or concerns you all may have.
        I've always felt that reps don't have any more info about a source than a regular member does and really only serves as a buffer between members/customers. I've known the folks at Pharmavol since 2015 and have used their products since 2016.

While its true I only know as much as the 2 people running Pharmavol tell me, I've come to know them as friends over the last few years and speak with them about business as well as personal stuff if not daily then a few days a week, every week. I've got a handle on how things go with their shipping side of things and have run a hefty amount of their product over the years.

My goal is to do the best I can to help answer any questions and concerns you all may have. If I don't know the answer to a question I'm not going to BS you. I'll tell you that I don't know but will do my best to find out the answer for you. Hope to meet some of you,,,thanks for having me!!
        welcome brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

welcome brother!
          Geo will appreciate the welcome. I'm working the weekend so I'll keep an eye on the store if you've got plans! Geo had some personal things to handle.

Comment

Afternoon everyone. Hope the weekend was a good one!

Comment

PVol has been my main source for the last year now. The people who operate this lab are honest folks. Although they can be hard to get a hold of sometimes. They always pull through. It’s a big plus that they’re always testing their products with each new batch of raws they bring in. Definitely not shilling for anyone, but this is a repeatable lab. My results speak for themselves. Going to be placing an order with them again soon for my cut!

Comment

Originally posted by connor2325 View Post
                PVol has been my main source for the last year now. The people who operate this lab are honest folks. Although they can be hard to get a hold of sometimes. They always pull through. It’s a big plus that they’re always testing their products with each new batch of raws they bring in. Definitely not shilling for anyone, but this is a repeatable lab. My results speak for themselves. Going to be placing an order with them again soon for my cut!
                Hey there, connor! Its been a little while since we've spoken, hasn't it? You mentioned testing. 8 samples were sent to Jano about 10 days ago, if I'm not mistaken? I have to say I could be off plus or minus a few days there? Whenever it was as soon as results are in they will be posted in this forum. Once they are in the rest of the line will be sent as well. That's Pharmavol sending for testing.
                Its important for the guys using the product to send for testing as well. Keeps everyone on the up and up. Guys can send to Jano or the other 2 or 3 labs that the Community recognizes and once results are posted they will be reimbursed in full with store credit.

I've only ever used Jano. He walked me through my first time using his service. I felt a little overwhelmed at first. To be fair, I was sending a dozen samples. I believe it was 9 oils and 3 orals, To test an injectable compound I had to crack open the 9 vials and take out 1ml of each and place in a very small vial that held no more than 2ml's. Jano helped me out and told me what he preferred to receive the samples in and I was happy to oblige. He told me where I would find the vials on Amazon.com and I ordered up a bunch.

I had to keep track of which compound was being put into each container for my own good. Jano doesn't want you to tell him which compounds he is testing so I labeled each vial with a # and then wrote down which compound was in which #'d vial. Same with the orals. Now, Jano will tell you that there is 1 or 2 exotic compounds that he will need to know what he's looking at to be able to give you an accurate read as far as how many mg's are in the sample,

I can't remember the deal on blends? One of the most popular and often seen blends is what some call a Rip Mix. The short ester version being Test Prop, Tren Ace, and Mast Prop. The long ester version is not nearly as popular and is rarely seen, Its usually Test Enan, Tren Enan and Mast Enan. Jano will answer any questions you may have. He will tell you which carrier he prefers, Back when I was doing my thing in was Fed Ex.

Jano will tell you how to fill out the Customs Declaration, Each compound will run you around $100 to test with HGH being more than that. I didn't test any gh so I can't tell you how much more. I paid with Bitcoin. Once he receives the samples it took only a couple of days to get results. Testing what you are putting into your body is taking control back from the powder suppliers that we all had been at the mercy of for so long.

With all the testing that's being done in and around the Community there has never been more accurately dosed gear than there is now. I've seen several sources exposed for selling under-dosed gear as well as gear that is the completely wrong compound. If I new a female that was going to use ugl gear I absolutely would give her the info to get her gear tested, Its one thing for a guy to order Anavar and be sold D-Bol. Its quite another for a woman to order Anavar and receive D-bol. The virilization that can and does take place is not always reversible. Its wrong. Its playing games with Mother Nature and the results can be tragic.

Jano is the man. He can be found all around the Community. Janoshik. If anyone can't find his contact you can hit me up and I will get it to you.

Comment

If you don’t mind geo, I would like to add to what you said there was a forum that used to spread false information about Jano saying they were frauds & didn’t even have the right test equipment…that was & is untrue they’re legit.

Most of you know I’ve been around for almost 15 years on the forums. Done just about everything behind the scenes one can do. I’ve also worked for a guy that at one point owned 3 separate labs all know at the time. He sold them & started making hgh & peptides. I was his relay guy sending to Jano so being in contact I got information from behind the scenes. A couple of sources on that board tested no good & then the lies came out of their mouths to cover their bad gear.

So I just wanted to let everyone know their legit & like geo said pharmavol has always stood by their products & asked people to test them for themselves.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the test results posted. I’ve used Pharmavol exclusively for the past 5 years and I believe in their product, but still like to see numbers on paper.

Comment

Working...
                    X