Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****SUMMER SALE AND CYCLES****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ****SUMMER SALE AND CYCLES****

    ive been wanting to do this for some time now! ill be doing this for how ever long I feel and see how it goes!


    1.12 WEEK MASS CYCLE $280
    4x test e or c or sust
    3x deca
    2x dbol or 3x anadrol
    2x nova
    1x clomid


    2.12 WEEK LEAN BULK $280
    4x test e or c or sust or 3x test e 400mg
    4x eq or 3x eq 400mg
    2x var or superdrol
    2x arimadex or aromasin
    1x nova or clomid


    3.8 WEEK GET RIPPED $300
    5X ripex
    2X winni
    2x var
    2x arimadex
    1x clen or t-3


    4.10 WEEK SUMMER BODY $450
    6x test prop or test pp
    5x tren ace
    5x mast prop or npp
    2x winni
    2x anavar
    1x clen
    1x t-3
    1x nova or clomid


    5.12 WEEK GROW CYCLE $300
    4x test e or c
    3x tren e
    3x mast e
    3X anadrol
    2x arimadex or aromasin


    6.4 WEEK PCT $120
    3x hcg
    2x nova
    2x clomid


    7.STAY YOUNG $450
    2x hgh 100iu each
    5x test c or e or nebido


    8.TRT $200
    5x test c or e or nebido
    3x aromasin or arimadex


    when you email us pleas put in the subject the cycle you want to get if you need further help with the cycle I can help also if there something you want too swap thats fine just let me know!
    Last edited by Pharmavol labs; 06-04-19, 01:24 PM.
    EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
    WICKR pharmavollabs
    WEBSITE PASS Pvol808

  • #2
    I really like that youíve decided to start a cycle package. Itís really going to help newer guys that donít really know what to take or how much. And even covering pct is a nice addition.

    Comment


    • #3
      ya also can kinda guid whoever in the right derection!
      EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
      WICKR pharmavollabs
      WEBSITE PASS Pvol808

      Comment


      • #4
        Yea the package is probably good for peeps that don't have an understanding of AAS to combine. Makes it easier. Good idea bro.

        Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          well also bouncer I turn away any one who I feel isn't making a good decision when getting gear ,to young or not enough knowledge to even start a cycle I can deff tell by the person who is talking to me if they have any experience. I first used deca at 19yo a foot ball player gave it to me with no label lol I still used it I wish these younger kids would read read read and do it right I tell them to get a membership here so we can all help! them
          EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
          WICKR pharmavollabs
          WEBSITE PASS Pvol808

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
            well also bouncer I turn away any one who I feel isn't making a good decision when getting gear ,to young or not enough knowledge to even start a cycle I can deff tell by the person who is talking to me if they have any experience. I first used deca at 19yo a foot ball player gave it to me with no label lol I still used it I wish these younger kids would read read read and do it right I tell them to get a membership here so we can all help! them
            even when i first started I wanted to know every detail about the how, what, where, and when of how steroids work and results etc.. so i was always one to research the hell out of things. i realize though that I'm probably in the minority. then again I'm a bit obsessive about everything I do. lol

            Comment


            • #7
              I tell anyone who I can that the book ďEat Clen Tren HardĒ is one of the best sources of information Iíve found. It doesnít cover every compound it skips winstrol and a couple others but it helped me a lot

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

                even when i first started I wanted to know every detail about the how, what, where, and when of how steroids work and results etc.. so i was always one to research the hell out of things. i realize though that I'm probably in the minority. then again I'm a bit obsessive about everything I do. lol
                ya your in a very small percentage lol I only started to really get obsessed with gear till I was 21 and I mean reading steroid.com on every compound!

                EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
                WICKR pharmavollabs
                WEBSITE PASS Pvol808

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by David6725 View Post
                  I tell anyone who I can that the book ďEat Clen Tren HardĒ is one of the best sources of information Iíve found. It doesnít cover every compound it skips winstrol and a couple others but it helped me a lot
                  is that the book that Boston made?
                  EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
                  WICKR pharmavollabs
                  WEBSITE PASS Pvol808

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pharmavol labs View Post

                    is that the book that Boston made?
                    Iím not sure about the authors real name he used the surname J.R. Musclebear.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X