No announcement yet.

(Bulk) Swole is the Goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sent you an email.if you can let me know when you send out much appreciated

Comment

Thanks wrecks!
      EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
      WICKR pharmavollabs
      WEBSITE PASS Pvol808

Comment

Nice log! Very detailed and easy. Lean bulks have to be the hardest in the world. I like your diet. I'm subscribed and hope you reach your goal (s).
        I gave up on lean "clean" bulks some years ago. Mainly because I just like to eat too much. So I go somewhat dirty on a weekly basis.
        Keep up the good work!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post
          Nice log! Very detailed and easy. Lean bulks have to be the hardest in the world. I like your diet. I'm subscribed and hope you reach your goal (s).
          I gave up on lean "clean" bulks some years ago. Mainly because I just like to eat too much. So I go somewhat dirty on a weekly basis.
          Keep up the good work!!
          Thank you Sustalog. It makes it harder I'm sure but I'm fairly new to the world (Les than 5yrs). I've never done it any other way so I guess in that aspect it makes it easier. I still have cheat meals (coaches orders) but nothing overboard.

I've been sick the last few days so training hasn't happened for two days nor has keeping up with the food.
          It took everything I had to go to the gym today but I did it.

Legs/calves
          11/23/19

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, if you've never done any different, you don't know any better. Haha... that's a good thing. Being away from the gym for 2 days is ok. Trust me, you don't grow in the gym. You grow at home, replenishing yourself getting rest and FOOD. Too many people (myself once as well) think that staying at the gym, working out, tearing up muscles (which is what we do anyway), will get us to the next Arnold Weekend. It won't. It'll actually keep you from reaching your goals. Enjoy the rest and relaxation.
            How's the diet going?

Comment

Well, if you've never done any different, you don't know any better. Haha... that's a good thing. Being away from the gym for 2 days is ok. Trust me, you don't grow in the gym. You grow at home, replenishing yourself getting rest and FOOD. Too many people (myself once as well) think that staying at the gym, working out, tearing up muscles (which is what we do anyway), will get us to the next Arnold Weekend. It won't. It'll actually keep you from reaching your goals. Enjoy the rest and relaxation.
              How's the diet going?
              You are exactly right about tearing muscle at the gym and building muscle happens from food intake while we sleep.
              Meal prep (diet) is good just not enough the last couple days. Went out to eat last night and had sushi. Then went for a hot fudge sundae. Definitely had a cheat meal. Calories were off the chart yesterday. Had a pretty intense leg day as well. I never mix quad's/hams but trying to make up for lost time so I did.

Quads/Hams/calves
              11/23/19

Comment

How's the diet going?
                Cheat meal (Sushi) yesterday with a sinful hot fudge sundae. Really living on the edge here.

Comment

11/26/19
                  Bi's/Tri's

Comment

11/27/19
                    Back quickie

Comment

11/28/19
                      Hams/calves

Comment

11/29/19
                        Quads/calves
                        Hit a PR on leg press
                        1315lbs x 8
                        The other sets all had a pause at the bottom of the eccentric movement every 5th rep.

Comment

Right on. Congrats on the PR!
                          Nice workout, too.

Comment

Bi's/Tri's
                            12/1/19

Comment

Back
                              12/2/19