Pharmavol Labs List 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
    I had a liver transplant in 2016 & tren is out of the picture for me, I love it. Great recomp drug but can’t handle it anymore. This protocol was set up by the boss for me. I’ve run all the bulk stacks you can think of, lots of dbol, drol, npp & wanted to do something different & this is it. I’ve had good results with eq in the past always running it over 20 plus weeks. I don’t feel throwing the primo in was a waste because I’m liking the results I’m seeing & I can afford it at this point in my life. I don’t mine the slower process it takes. I’m not competing with anyone except my self. It’s all perspective my man.
    You had a liver transplant and you are running like 5 compounds. Sorry bro but you should not be on all this stuff. Test should be enough for you and even that should be at a safe HRT dose. You are far more prone to dangerous sides from AAS than a normal person having had a serious organ transplant. No business being on orals even mild ones like var it's still 17-aa...

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      You had a liver transplant and you are running like 5 compounds. Sorry bro but you should not be on all this stuff. Test should be enough for you and even that should be at a safe HRT dose. You are far more prone to dangerous sides from AAS than a normal person having had a serious organ transplant. No business being on orals even mild ones like var it's still 17-aa...

I get blood work done no less than once a month & my liver values are right where they want them. Never have bad reports even when I run dbol or adrol. I ran the drol at 50mgs but I have ran dbol at 100mgs. Most of the time I’ll use them in injectable form preworkout these days. Just had bloods done last week & been running this since the beginning of the year & everything came good for my liver. Now I do have a raised creatinine level & that’s mostly due to the fact I’m on torsemide. So lately we’ve been doing blood work every 2 weeks.

Comment

I get blood work done no less than once a month & my liver values are right where they want them. Never have bad reports even when I run dbol or adrol. I ran the drol at 50mgs but I have ran dbol at 100mgs. Most of the time I’ll use them in injectable form preworkout these days. Just had bloods done last week & been running this since the beginning of the year & everything came good for my liver. Now I do have a raised creatinine level & that’s mostly due to the fact I’m on torsemide. So lately we’ve been doing blood work every 2 weeks.

You didn't have high liver enzymes on 50mg/100mg dbol!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          You didn't have high liver enzymes on 50mg/100mg dbol!?!?

Nothing they were concerned with at all. Truthfully I expected to hear some backlash but they were fine with my numbers. They don’t like that I use but I’m honest with them because I do take immune suppression meds for my liver & other meds. I’m not exactly sane bouncer but I choose to still run these other compounds knowing that it’s not the wisest thing I can do. Especially since my kidney were damaged during some trauma I experienced after my liver transplant so now I also have kidney disease.

Comment

Especially since my kidney were damaged during some trauma I experienced after my liver transplant so now I also have kidney disease.
            all the more reason I disagree with what you are doing here....

you were given a second chance and you are putting more strain on yourself bro.

i'd rather see you take extra care of yourself brother.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

Yes pharmavol is VERY trustworthy and they sell clean gear at a fair price. There is a post from a week or so ago where they had the tren A and tren E lab tested and both samples were dosed a little over what was stated to be on the bottle. And I believe there is a post where they had some EQ and another compound tested I just can’t remember off the top of my head what it was. I have personally taken their
              test E 400
              deca
              tren a
              tren e
              masteron
              anadrol
              dbol
              clen
              t3
              And also most of the pct products they have
              and I’ve never once had a complaint of any kind.
              I haven't tried anything from this lab as of yet. From what I can see from the bottles and the pills it looks okay although that's almost impossible to tell by just an eye test but I showed it to one of my buddies in Europe who I used to use on a regular basis and new has pretty much a professional lab setup. Horse is definitely very hard to make a determination through a picture but he did his best and based on the size of the Anadrol I had he said it's very likely 50mg because apparently a smaller pill cannot hold 50 mg so we said it's the right size to be 50 mg. Of course I'm not going to be able to tell until I actually use the product and I hope to God it's real I am trying it's real because you don't know how badly I would love a good domestic Source I'm so sick of ordering from overseas having to deal with the way to customs all that other bullshit but I'll do that before I order garbage from here. So if I can find a good domestic lab that is on the money and not underdosed that will be the only place I end up using. So I guess time will tell.

Comment

We have real & legit gear so please stop posting all your doubt on here. Just order something & try it or use your Deca when it comes & then post. I’m not new to bodybuilding & I wouldn’t rep for someone I don’t trust because I won’t damage my reputation to make money. I don’t get paid cash for repping for pharmavol is get gear & why would I want bullshit gear....I don’t because I would use it & I damn sure would sell it to my friends.

Comment

Pic from a few months ago running a bulk cycle that included our Test 400, NPP, Dbol & Drol.

weight 260lbs

Click image for larger version  Name:	5FBAB37C-851C-4A88-8F39-4C253DDF4244.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	303.0 KB ID:	996471

Comment

This one is one is from last week in current leaning cycle with test 400, primo, eq, Var & proviron.

Both are all pharmavol gear.

we don’t sell primo to public boss boss made it for me in case you’re wondering.

weight 220lbs
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	E7CFDA1C-18B9-4160-B4CF-F63CC7CAD135.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	309.6 KB
ID:	996473

Comment

Here’s another one from current leaning cycle
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	4ED1BD70-434D-47C2-870D-E178E26CF77E.jpeg
Views:	95
Size:	342.6 KB
ID:	996476

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
                        Wow that's true that ran a came back stronger than a hundred mg to CC. I really hope it stays that way because I want to find a domestic Source that's reliable more than anything. I'm afraid that everything will be great in the beginning but once they start selling the quality of fall off I hope not I really do.
                        How long have you been a part of these online forums? I don't recognize your handle but that doesn't mean much.
                        I'm not very active here but some here know me as I've been around the Community for about 20 years.
                        There hasn't been a better time to be a buyer of ugl gear than right now. There is more good accurately dosed gear now than ever before. Reason being all the testing that goes on.
                        I'm talking about testing the raw steroid powders and the finished product.
                        Bloods are good to have but aren't a good way to test if a product is dosed to label claims or to test for impurities/heavy metals.
                        Guys can send samples for testing at prices that are more reasonable than ever before.
                        There are results for Pharmavol posted around the Community.
                        Pgc640...Pharmavol isn't some Johnny Come Lately source. He's been around brewing Pharmavol brand gear for what....4 or 5 years now? I met him on a small private board thats no longer with us(syntheticgenetics). That was 2014 or 15. He's been brewing longer than that but this brand has been up and running since then.
                        The guy behind the brand is one of us. He lives the lifestyle. His wife does as well. He competes on stage on a serious level. He uses his gear. He has built a following.
                        Use it or don't but he isn't some nobody. Your posts are starting to wear on me.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Last edited by biggerben692000; 03-22-20, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
                          I haven't tried anything from this lab as of yet. From what I can see from the bottles and the pills it looks okay although that's almost impossible to tell by just an eye test but I showed it to one of my buddies in Europe who I used to use on a regular basis and new has pretty much a professional lab setup. Horse is definitely very hard to make a determination through a picture but he did his best and based on the size of the Anadrol I had he said it's very likely 50mg because apparently a smaller pill cannot hold 50 mg so we said it's the right size to be 50 mg. Of course I'm not going to be able to tell until I actually use the product and I hope to God it's real I am trying it's real because you don't know how badly I would love a good domestic Source I'm so sick of ordering from overseas having to deal with the way to customs all that other bullshit but I'll do that before I order garbage from here. So if I can find a good domestic lab that is on the money and not underdosed that will be the only place I end up using. So I guess time will tell.
                          I am very satisfied with everything I have ordered. Pharmavol has posted several lab results for their gear and people post blood work results a lot also. Their gear is legit. And if you are really concerned you can buy one of those steroid test kits that come from amazon or eBay. They won’t tell you the mg of the substance but it will verify that it is what it says it is. If you’re concerned about being scammed or anything like that just order the minimum and either test it yourself or run it and check your bloods. There are tons of people on here that run this gear and no one I have found has any complaints. It’s hard to build up any credibility with bunk gear.
                          Last edited by David6725; 03-23-20, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

I am very satisfied with everything I have ordered. Pharmavol has posted several lab results for their gear and people post blood work results a lot also. Their gear is legit. And if you are really concerned you can buy one of those steroid test kits that come from amazon or eBay. They won’t tell you the mg of the substance but it will verify that it is what it says it is. If you’re concerned about being scammed or anything like that just order the minimum and either test it yourself or run it and check your bloods. There are tons of people on here that run this gear and no one I have found has any complaints. It’s hard to build up any credibility with bunk gear.
                            Thank you my man!

Comment

These guys always been gtg for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a question about The Pharmaval ordering process. I ordered, received email confirming my order. Its been three days and no email regarding payment. Is this normal amount of time? I know I've read they get busy. I just want to make sure I didn't miss an email or anything.

Thanks for any help

Comment

Working...
                                X