test cyp blood work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test cyp blood work

My buddy who I get test for got blood work done he runs 300mg a week and came back at 2414! Very good result and just proves that pharmavol making good gear!

Originally posted by thebeast617 View Post
    My buddy who I get test for got blood work done he runs 300mg a week and came back at 2414! Very good result and just proves that pharmavol making good gear!
    good stuff brother

Comment

Yeah baby....that’s how we roll!

Comment

Thanks for the blood work info brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

good stuff brother
          If that number is true it's a really good number for 300 mg. I laughed because another sites people think that if you're taking 500mg mm like a number of mm total test is good it's not terrible really it should be multiplied by 10 it just about so if you're taking 300 it should be near 3000 same thing for taking a thousand it should be near ten thousand if it taking 500 should be near 5000 it shouldn't pick 2 thousand but for some reason they same thing for taking a thousand it should be near ten thousand if it taking 500 should be near 5000 it shouldn't pick 2 thousand but for some reason they got people convinced that 2,000 is or so is a good number for 500 makes a task which it's not it's horrible. I'll tell you I got tested I was taking robolics Labs bulshit testosterone enanthate thousand makes a week according to his label for shots a week at 250 next after 4 weeks I got a blood test do you know what it came back at 1146 which is a horrible horrible number 4000 makes a test a week it's a joke that's a horrible number for 200 mg of test a week so I thought I was taking a thousand eggs I was lucky if I was taking 250 so I suggest people stay the hell away from that company. I mean I rode him and showed him the results he sent me 10 bottles for free I still have them I would never put that shit in my body again he made every excuse possible while I came back so low could have been the air Outta to could have been a bad back could have been nasty could have been that could have been the fact that you just ripping everybody off.

Comment

So the blood work is real I wouldnt post fake bloods and I stick with one lab once I find a good one unless they dont have something im looking for specific!Ya total test should be 5-6 times the amount ya taking so 1500-1800 would of been very my buddys doc shit himself when he saw this number do to how high it was but I told my buddy I only get very good gear and put it in my body so wont buy bunk stuff! As far as robolics goes you caught him at the end when he started scamming people he had been around 6+ years and did have very good gear for a long time! shot out to pharmavol and keep it up!!

Comment

Originally posted by thebeast617 View Post
              So the blood work is real I wouldnt post fake bloods and I stick with one lab once I find a good one unless they dont have something im looking for specific!Ya total test should be 5-6 times the amount ya taking so 1500-1800 would of been very my buddys doc shit himself when he saw this number do to how high it was but I told my buddy I only get very good gear and put it in my body so wont buy bunk stuff! As far as robolics goes you caught him at the end when he started scamming people he had been around 6+ years and did have very good gear for a long time! shot out to pharmavol and keep it up!!
              What dose was your friend taking honey tested between 1500 and 1800 because that is not a very good number. I've used up trying to stay strong sipping a street from the pharmacy at 400 mg a Week contest it at my doctor and it came back at almost 4,000 mg 4000 total test I do not buy your six to seven times whatever you're taking it's more like 10 times if the stuff is real problem is most stuff is on the door so the six or seven times is usually accurate. But if you have real drugs you're taking 500mg you should be up in your 5000 I don't know how you think 15 to 1800 is any good unless he was only taking 200 mg a week which I guess is possible if you were just doing a maintenance thing.

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
                What dose was your friend taking honey tested between 1500 and 1800 because that is not a very good number. I've used up trying to stay strong sipping a street from the pharmacy at 400 mg a Week contest it at my doctor and it came back at almost 4,000 mg 4000 total test I do not buy your six to seven times whatever you're taking it's more like 10 times if the stuff is real problem is most stuff is on the door so the six or seven times is usually accurate. But if you have real drugs you're taking 500mg you should be up in your 5000 I don't know how you think 15 to 1800 is any good unless he was only taking 200 mg a week which I guess is possible if you were just doing a maintenance thing.
                Again a negative Nancy post...dude you’re killing me.

You doubt everyone that has posted positive reviews so please refrain from doing so until you try our products.

Comment

I know you've got a fucked phone or something but seriously you've gotta slow down or give half a shit, this is indecipherable.

"...I've used up trying to stay strong sipping a street from the pharmacy at 400 mg a Week contest it..."

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                    I know you've got a fucked phone or something but seriously you've gotta slow down or give half a shit, this is indecipherable.

"...I've used up trying to stay strong sipping a street from the pharmacy at 400 mg a Week contest it..."
                    bro, I don’t even believe that at this point. He said he is a practicing lawyer so how does he contact his clients? If it’s true then take a minute go back over you words & check before posting....that’s what an educated person would do. Lots of words from him & some pics that we don’t even know if they are real. So I’d like to see him get some of our gear & start running it & post new pics up....I’m calling him out!

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post

worse than Mr I's post. lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X