Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Push's Cycle Log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • Just cardio tonight after work.
    Bike 30 Minutes.
    Weight 163 this a.m.
    A little beach vacay starts tomorrow.
    Diet has been pretty strict for the last couple months in preparation.
    This is the result, I'm ready to get down on some food and relax.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pick Up Something Heavy
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

    Comment





    • Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Pick Up Something Heavy
      http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pushtoday View Post

        Just cardio tonight after work.
        Bike 30 Minutes.
        Weight 163 this a.m.
        A little beach vacay starts tomorrow.
        Diet has been pretty strict for the last couple months in preparation.
        This is the result, I'm ready to get down on some food and relax.




        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        look great brother!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

          look great brother!
          Thanks Bouncer. Couple vacay days then it will be back to diet and training.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Pick Up Something Heavy
          http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

          Comment


          • Woke up normal time 4ish, Had my regular breakfast waiting for the squad to get up, then we did Dunkin Donuts.
            Breakfast sandwich, donuts, and iced coffee.
            Got to the beach town and went to a dockside restaurant where I split a cheeseburger topped with macaroni and cheese with one of my daughters, also had chicken wings and some chicken, chili, cheese nachos. Checked into the room and went to the beach. Got done at the beach and had a protein bar and some Oreo cookie bars that my kids made me for Fathers Day. Dinner was a Philly Cheesesteak and curly fries at a local diner. Now it’s sunset time with Pina Coladas and probably some more cookie bars. Good times!


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Pick Up Something Heavy
            http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

            Comment


            • Woke up at 4.
              Had a protein shake, banana, and a donut.
              Then a couple cups of coffee and some granola. When the squad got up we went to breakfast (breakfast burrito and potatoes) at the local diner.
              Had some beach time, protein bar and a java monster.
              Then back to the beach. Made some sandwiches in the room and took a nap.
              Did some shopping and ate dinner (fish and chips) at another dockside restaurant. We then hit the sweets shoppe for fudge and other chocolates and candies for later tonight.
              Came back to the room went to the pool for a bit then over to a local ice cream spot for sundaes. Probably time for some more Pina Coladas and the aforementioned fudge and candies. Another quality day.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Pick Up Something Heavy
              http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

              Comment


              • Slept in today..5am
                Had my protein shake and a Banana.
                Went and grabbed some McDonalds when the squad got up. (Bacon Egg Cheese McGriddle and a Chicken Biscuit.)
                Got ready and Hit the Beach.
                Left the Beach, had a protein bar, Java Monster, and another cookie Bar while we packed and got ready to check out.
                We hit another ice cream shop on the way out of town, then we stopped at Culver's for lunch. (butterburger with cheddar and fries)
                Then we googled a specialty donut spot and grabbed a dozen.
                Dragged our asses home and everyone passed out except for me, I was wide awake from the drive.
                Unpacked the necessities, then went out to the back porch and rocked out some shoulders.
                Another protein shake and a couple muffins post training.
                Woke everyone up and grabbed a couple dominos pizzas.
                Now time to decompress from vacation, let the pizza settle and tear into a couple Donuts!
                I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be able to get to the gym and finish up eating all the leftover goodies. (fudge, donuts, pizza, cookie bars, muffins)

                SS: Seated rear delt flyes w/ front raises 1x20/20, 3x12/12
                Seated DB shoulder press 1x15, 4x10
                Standing side laterals ds 3x10/10/10
                Heavy partial laterals 3x10
                DB shrugs 3x12




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Pick Up Something Heavy
                http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

                Comment


                • Back and Arms
                  Pull-ups wide 3x10, assisted 3x10
                  Cable low row neutral 2x15, 2x8, rp 1x7/4, 1x10/5
                  SS: HS iso row wide w/ HS standing shrugs 4x12/15, 1x25/25
                  SS: Smith close grip press w/ reverse grip press downs 1x15/25, 1x15/15, 3x10/10, 1x12/12
                  SS: Seated DB curls w/ rope cable hammer curls 1x15/10, 3x10/8, 1x12/12


                  Diet will stay a little loose (not crazy like the last three days) through Sunday.
                  Monday diet goes back to slightly below maintenance to tighten back up for end of July vacation.
                  Pick Up Something Heavy
                  http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pushtoday View Post
                    Slept in today..5am
                    Had my protein shake and a Banana.
                    Went and grabbed some McDonalds when the squad got up. (Bacon Egg Cheese McGriddle and a Chicken Biscuit.)
                    Got ready and Hit the Beach.
                    Left the Beach, had a protein bar, Java Monster, and another cookie Bar while we packed and got ready to check out.
                    We hit another ice cream shop on the way out of town, then we stopped at Culver's for lunch. (butterburger with cheddar and fries)
                    Then we googled a specialty donut spot and grabbed a dozen.
                    Dragged our asses home and everyone passed out except for me, I was wide awake from the drive.
                    Unpacked the necessities, then went out to the back porch and rocked out some shoulders.
                    Another protein shake and a couple muffins post training.
                    Woke everyone up and grabbed a couple dominos pizzas.
                    Now time to decompress from vacation, let the pizza settle and tear into a couple Donuts!
                    I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be able to get to the gym and finish up eating all the leftover goodies. (fudge, donuts, pizza, cookie bars, muffins)

                    SS: Seated rear delt flyes w/ front raises 1x20/20, 3x12/12
                    Seated DB shoulder press 1x15, 4x10
                    Standing side laterals ds 3x10/10/10
                    Heavy partial laterals 3x10
                    DB shrugs 3x12




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Feels good to be in shape and be able to enjoy a day or 2 of pure junk. :D

                    Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Feels good to be in shape and be able to enjoy a day or 2 of pure junk. :D

                      Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
                      Yessir, All it did was fill me out. Nice little rebound.
                      Pick Up Something Heavy
                      http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

                      Comment


                      • Quick Leg Session after work.
                        Seated DB calf raises rp 4x22/12/10
                        SS: Lying Leg Curls w/ Standing calf raises 2x20/20, 3x10/20
                        Leg Extensions rp 1x20/8, 1x12/7, 1x10/6, 1x15/10/7

                        Chest day tomorrow after work.
                        Pick Up Something Heavy
                        http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

                        Comment


                        • Chest work tonight.

                          Stretch push-ups 3x15
                          Wide grip bench press 2x15, 2x12, rp 1x5/3, 1x8/4
                          Incline DB Press 1x15, 3x10
                          Slight incline DB press 3x12
                          Slight incline DB flyes 3x10

                          Probably just cardio after work tomorrow.
                          Pick Up Something Heavy
                          http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

                          Comment


                          • Just cardio Tonight.
                            35 minutes on the bike.
                            Back and arms tomorrow.
                            Pick Up Something Heavy
                            http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

                            Comment


                            • Back and Arms done.
                              Pulldowns wide 2x15, 3x10
                              Cable row neutral 1x15, 1x12, rp 1x10/6, 1x8/4, 1x10/6
                              SS: HS iso row wide w/ HS standing shrugs 1x20/15, 1x15/12, 1x10/12, 1x12/12, 1x20/20
                              SS: Smith close grip press w/ reverse grip pressdowns 1x20/20, 1x12/15, 1x8/12, 1x8/10, 1x8/12, 1x12/12
                              SS: Incline DB curls w/ Rope hammer curls 1x20/10, 1x15/10, 1x12/10, 1x10/10, 1x15/15

                              Shoulders tomorrow after work
                              Pick Up Something Heavy
                              http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

                              Comment


                              • Shoulder blast tonight after work.
                                Giant set 5x10-15 each
                                -Rear delt flyes
                                -Front raises
                                -Seated DB shoulder press
                                -Standing side laterals
                                -DB shrugs

                                Light leg session tomorrow.
                                Pick Up Something Heavy
                                http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X