Beastmode Activate 343 @26%: Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastmode Activate 343 @26%: Log

As you all know I have been focusing my training on powerlifting. As a consequence I've gotten a lot heavier. I'm sitting at 343lbs and 26% bodyfat. But I'm strong as fuk. I'm going to continue my calorie surplus until the end of January and then I'm going to go in a deficit to try to get around 18% bodyfat for the summer.

I've got an order coming in and my cycle will be:

20 weeks.

Winstrol 75mg/day - 4-10

Deca week 100mg/week - 1-20

Test C 150mg/week - 1-20

Tren A 600mg/week - 1-20

I'm starting the winny when I start my calorie deficit.

My goal is to keep all the muscle mass I've added while cutting the fat and as we all know tren is great at helping with this. Hopefully the log will help keep my diet accountable when I start the deficit.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Mad Dog 2020

Comment

Damn. Well over 300lbs that's no joke.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Over 300 and tren usage is 💔💣💥🤪

Comment

I monitor my blood pressure daily. Tren A doesn't seem to affect it. Tren E on the other hand makes it go up.

Comment

what's your daily diet? i know your not concerned about bodyfat so i'm not gonna lecture you on cleaning up the diet because that's not your goal. i'm just interested in how much food it takes to maintain that much weight.

Comment

I take in around 4500 k/cal per day +/- 500 k/cal. I haven't been keeping diligent records.

Comment

What did you eat/drink yesterday?

Comment

I had 8 eggs, 2 slices of bacon and 1 cup of oats. Then I had 4 cups of homemade chicken soup and 1 grilled cheese sandwich. I worked out and after had 1 cup of oats with 2 scoops of whey mixed in then 3 chocolate chip cookies. Then I had 2 cornish hens with a potato and butter noodles. To drink I had a lot of water with 8ish oz of milk and 4ish oz of eggnog. I think that was all. Normally I keep my fat intake lower but I didn't yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                    I had 8 eggs, 2 slices of bacon and 1 cup of oats. Then I had 4 cups of homemade chicken soup and 1 grilled cheese sandwich. I worked out and after had 1 cup of oats with 2 scoops of whey mixed in then 3 chocolate chip cookies. Then I had 2 cornish hens with a potato and butter noodles. To drink I had a lot of water with 8ish oz of milk and 4ish oz of eggnog. I think that was all. Normally I keep my fat intake lower but I didn't yesterday.

Big dog diet. You gonna eat 2 turkeys and 3 hams today I hope!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

3 cookies? I eat 8 in one sitting... that's junk food...

Look up the verical diet and you can still be strong and not gain so much bodyfat. Typical bro science diet but stan effedring uses it to all his athletes including harthorn who squatted over 900 pounds.
                      If u want i can email you the book from stan effedring

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

115lber giving advice to 350lber

Comment

Lol

Im goin to hell for laughing

Comment

https://youtu.be/BjVOOHI6zI0

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              3 cookies? I eat 8 in one sitting... that's junk food...

Look up the verical diet and you can still be strong and not gain so much bodyfat. Typical bro science diet but stan effedring uses it to all his athletes including harthorn who squatted over 900 pounds.
                              If u want i can email you the book from stan effedring

I wouldn't mind that book. Stan is a pretty smart dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X