Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INSUBOLIC : IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSUBOLIC : IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1)

Hey Ladies and Gents,

We just got in a batch of freshly synthesized Recombinant Human IGF-1.
    This is an analogue of IGF-1 molecule produced by your body
    It's not a peptide, not IGF-1 DES or LR3 - the peptides supposed to mimic IGF-1 effects, Insubolic is IGF-1 itself.

Each vial of Insublic contains 5 mg of IGF-1 (download the pdf file below) 5mg = 5000 mcg, trypical daily dosage is 200 mcg.

Click image for larger version  Name:	h0ba2c25.jpg Views:	67 Size:	42.9 KB ID:	1002515

Click image for larger version  Name:	h855ae7c_2020-08-14.jpg Views:	43 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	1002516
    We truly believe this is gonna be a GAME CHANGER, as lots of athletes wanted to try legit IGF-1 (Increlex), we make it accessible to the masses.

RS

Bro's, stop by and check out this log.
    http://roidsource.me/forum/oral-ster...tart=0&start=6

Comment

http://roidsource.me/forum/oral-ster...riment?start=6

This weeks update is simple...

I have continued to maintain 234lbs but seem to be getting leaner! The experience of growing so fast within just 11days (almost hit the bloody goal weight) was very exhilarating but did take a toll on my sleep.

Tougher to sleep even with CPAP due to FAST increase in mass!!!

Good problem for most to have

INSUBOLIC plus your current regime of AAS etc. is a real ENHANCER and obviously powerful on its own.

With my experience in using INSUBOLIC with my current regime (minus slin) for growth, it is obvious that INSUBOLIC enhances everything used including added FOOD.

Now that I have taken 4days off to recalibrate, my goal is still to reach the 240lb goal weight for mass gain but it seems in order to do so, I will need to be mindful of food consumption. It was awesome to see that MASSIVE weight increase but my body (at 43) said go fuck yourself.

With that, keeping the nutrient intake a little cleaner it should slow the process down to a pace that is HEALTHIER for my body.

Not even HUMALOG/SLIN has given the kind of response I've gotten from addition to regular AAS/HGH regime!

WARNING...INSUBOLIC w/AAS and increased Caloric Intake etc. will produce some serious results fast!!!

I've buckled down on slightly cleaner carb options so that the growth is going to be better quality but also at a pace my body will prefer.

Even with a TON of experience using various gear etc. one has to RESPECT the effect Insubolic will bring to their regime.

I'm excited with this experiment and now that I am fine tuning and learning what my specific response to INSUBOLIC is, moving forward will be even better!

INSUBOLIC has been a game changer that I am happy to have in my arsenal!!!

Thank you RS for making this available to us.

Comment

Check out the feedback on Insubolic, bro's (the guy is on other AAS BTW, not just IGF-1/HGH, I believe)
        ======
        Before I Started it i was on a cruising weight of 260 I’m 275 now . I put on a solid 15 pounds since I started . I have been taking 200mcg of it stacked with 5iu of your hgh 5 days on 2 days off . And the muscle pumps that I get with it is unbelievable. I’m extremely happy and would recommend it . I will be staying on the igf as a permanent stack with my hgh

P.S. Imma ask if I can re-post the photo he sent....amazing progress.

RS

Comment

For many years the good name of Recombinant Human IGF-1 has been misused, many peptide companies are selling IGF-1 LR3/DES peptides claiming them to be a SUPERIOR version of Recombinant Human IGF-1. Believe it or not, but the peptides are yet to be proven effective and safe for human use, zero clinical trials, the mechanism of it's action when injected in human body is very unclear.

Comment

Got this feedback just a few min ago, with the senders permission, posting it up.
            ---
            Oh man things are starting to get freaky! I'm running the Tri-Tren half mL and test Phenyl-Prop half mL EOD!!! That's barely any gear I'm used to BUT the Qtropin keeping me sharp at 4ius a day, and with the Insubolic I know is the key to unlocking the strength of the gear/hGH combo... because I would we running doses twice this amount easily without the Insubolic...I lift and dose my 100mcg before my meals and freaking recovery is out of this world man! I've cut my training times in half and am able to lift more often. Also a major factor I know for a fact is my injuries from prior surgeries like stiff joints and impingement in my shoulder, everything is getting better day by day. I'm out performance in the gym has people giving me the eye like wtf is this dude on! I'm not huge into progress tracking for my preps cause I go by how I look etc. But I'm going to start making a log of weight, progress pics everything going into my competition because I'm looking sicker than I have ever been. Almost feels like cheating lol, this Insubolic is too good man...I'll keep you posted RS
            ---

Comment

This is Insubolic Bioactivity test. The Insubolic IGF-1 has been added into a tube with live cell culture.

Comment

We often hear, why IGF-1 LR3/DES is available everywhere while IGF-1 (Recombinant Human aka Mecasermin, Increlex) is not.

One of the main reasons is how the substances are produced.

This machine - Peptide Synthesizer is used to create(assemble) peptides from amino acid residue.

Proteins (HGH/IGF-1) are not assembled from amino acids residue by a chemical process, but assembled inside the cell or eukaryotes or prokaryotes, which is identical to the proteins created by our own cells.

The manufacturing process of IGF-1/HGH involves cultivation, purification etc, so it becomes identical to our endogenous IGF-1/HGH.

When you inject IGF-1 (Insubolic, Recombinant Human IGF-1) you inject the substance that's naturally produced by your body, which won't provoke an immune response in the body.

RS

Comment

This is the most recent HPLC test on Recombinant Human IGF-1 (Insubolic)

And it's bioactivity test.

Insubolic IGF-1 is bioidentical to the IGF-1 produced by our body. It can be run for months and Qore Pharm makes it affordable. You no longer need to experiment with research grade chemicals, such as LR3/DES. Use the real hormone, which is native to your body.
                  The products we carry are not just pure, but also highly bioactive.

RS

Comment

Comment

Comment

There's a clinical study done on this combo :

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC295178/?page=1
                        Check out the panel on Page 1131

C-peptide and Insulin levels are significantly lower in the IGF-1 + HGH group vs HGH only.

https://roidsource.me/forum/oral-ste...-1-qtropin-hgh

Comment

A very interesting observation from our client on how the Insubolic IGF-1 helps reduce sides of Trenbolone

Thanks for your time and the Insub+gh is amazing btw. It has literally reduced the sides of a TMP cycle to almost nothing, I sleep 8 hours a night and am eating like a horse right up to bed and no night sweats. I was on cycle two weeks before I got the insub and was sweating like a whore in church every night so again weeks later still having the same positive results just fyi. I Have lost about 8lbs and gained about 12 of what seems like really solid muscle that is here to stay, no water ret. Biceps have gone up 1.5" before WO and almost 3" PWO pump. I honestly hurt some days to finish. Anyway enough of my ramble, just wanted to give some honest feedback.
                          Appreciate your honest business and have sent some old friends your way and will continue. They have the same feedback btw, love insub.

Comment

Comment

Okay RS, I have a question about the insubolic. (I am green in this department so bare with me.but trying to learn) when taking HGH, it converts to IGF-1 in the liver after injecting, so why take IGF-1 while taking HGH at the same time? I'm sure there is a purpose but help me understand. Thanks in advance. roidsource

Comment

Working...
                              X