Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INSUBOLIC : IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test E - 500mg/wk
    Primo E 500mg/wk
    Qtropin HGH - 4iu daily
    Insubolic RH-IGF-1 200mcg daily preworkout

Cardio - 15min HIIT a few times a week just to keep heart and glucose healthy.
    =====
    Cycle started Dec 28th, starting weight 211,5lb, as of Feb 8th : 224.2lbs = + 13 lb.

P.S. From what I see, with 13 lb added in 6 weeks, the waist got tighter, that's exactly what the athlete said as well: "I noticed my pants felt looser than prior in the waist. Thought I'd be down for the week in weight and would need to raise calories. Instead I was up 1.5lbs"

IGF-1 is helping to gain leaner mass here, especially, seeing that the athlete does 15 min cardio just a few times a week.

Progressing with lower AAS dosages. That's another benefit of using RH IGF-1. Instead of increasing your AAS dosages, you may just add 200 mcg/day.

Lower HGH dosages or no HGH at all. Lots of athletes use 6 IU's of HGH +, + slin. HGH at high dosage almost guarantees water retention, increased blood glucose (lowered insulin sensitivity). Most athletes can run HGH at lower dosages, and avoid using slin.

RS

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
      Okay RS, I have a question about the insubolic. (I am green in this department so bare with me.but trying to learn) when taking HGH, it converts to IGF-1 in the liver after injecting, so why take IGF-1 while taking HGH at the same time? I'm sure there is a purpose but help me understand. Thanks in advance. roidsource
      HGH therapy reduce Insulin sensitivity, IGF-1 enhance insulin sensitivity, both medications promote protein anabolism, lipolysis and lipid oxidation and reduce protein oxidation by different mechanism. The study suggests that combined use of IGF-1 and HGH has great potential and synergistic effect.

=========
      Insulin-like growth factor-I ( IGF-I) is considered to be the mediator of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone ( GH). The metabolic effects of these two hormones, however, are different. Whereas GH treatment leads to elevated insulin and glucose levels, reduced insulin sensitivity, and impaired glucose tolerance, IGF-1 treatment leads to reduced insulin and GH levels and enhanced Insulin sensitivity. IGF-I may, therefore, not only be the mediator of the growth-promoting effects of GH but also a modulator of the effects of GH on insulin action and glucose metabolism. To study the influence of GH and IGF-I on substrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity (assessed by euglycemic, hyper-insulinemic clamping combined with indirect calorimetry and glucose tracer infusion), we have treat. eight GH-deficient adults with GH (2 IU/m. daily subcutaneously fs.c.)), 1GF-1 (10 mcg/kg • h s.c.), or both hormones together for 7 d, respectively, and compared the effects of these treatment regimens
      with a control phase. Our findings suggest that (a) both GH and IGF-I promote lipolysis and lipid oxidation, albeit by different mechanisms; (b ) treatment with either hormone is followed by enhanced energy expenditure and reduced protein oxidation; and (e) IGF-I reverses the insulin resistance induced by GH. (J. Clin. Invest. 1994.94:1126-1133.)

==========
      Effects of GH and IGF-1 on protein oxidation.
      Reduction of protein oxidation, i.e., of proteolysis, was observed under IGF-I as well as GH treatment. When both hormones were given together, the effects of IGF-I and GH were additive. These findimgs support those of a previous report also showing that anabolism may be stimulated to a greater extent by treatment with GH and IGF-I together than by either hormone alone (40). Moreover, insulin-like properties of IGF-I 30) and the fact that IGF-I increases insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscle may allow us to preserve normal glucose tolerance when GH and IGF-I stimulate protein anabolism in a concerted fashion.

In conclusion, our results show that IGF-I per se is a potent anticatabolic agent (as in regard to protein metabolism) leading by way of partial inhibition of insulin secretion to increased lipolysis and fat oxidation. These effects of IGF-I are indepenedent of the inhibitory effect on growth hormone secretion. All these effects of IGF-1 are, however, synergistic to those of GH, which stimulates lipolysis and possibly protein anabolism through mechanisms different from those of IGF-1. In the case of simultaneous administration of GH and IGF-1, insulin levels lie between those attained by IGF-I treatment alone and those observed during GH treatment. Since insulin is an important anabolic hormone (41), it is conceivable that in situations of severe catabolism a combination of GH and IGF-I together will turn out to give the best results with regard to anticatabolism and anabolism (40).

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC295178/?page=1

Comment

As a side note, there're people who use HGH and feel great : no water retention (BTW, fluids can be retained in many organs, including prostate), no increased HR, normal BG etc. But there're some, I'd say many, who want to benefit from IGF-1, but the side effect outweigh the benefits. With IGF-1 I have 0 water retention, my HR is normal, I don't feel sleepy all day, my endurance is better. With HGH + IGF-1 you get the best of both meds, just look at the chart above, the combo has been clinically studied and proven to be synergistic.

Comment

Good evening Ladies and Gents,

I often spend time researching scientific data on rhGH and rhIGF-1 combination therapy.
          Came across this study today :
          https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8967666/
          " Group 3 (IGF-1+HGH) had the greatest changes in lean body mass (mean +/- SE, 3.2 +/- 0.59 kg; P < 0.001)"
          This feedback supports the studies you can easily find by googling : "rhGH and rhIGF-1 Combination Therapy" If you find something interesting, please, share.
          Hey RS,

I’m really liking this Qtropin and Insubolic stack! This is quality clean stuff bro. Now I see why it’s $140 per 5ml. The packet was still cold when I opened it to. That’s the first time I’ve had it come with the cold packet. That was legit.

I usually pay $245 for 280 iu. But I have to take 10 iu a day to get same effects as what I get when I take 6 iu’s of Qtropin and 3 of Insubolic pre workout. It’s still 9 iu’s of growth but the two together are much stronger and produce much cleaner results. I not only feel better but I look better to.

I’m glad I found you bro. This is a game changer for me. I haven’t had legit pharma grade like hgh for over 2 years.

RS

Comment

In the past i use alot IGF Lr3 but nothing comes even close to this Insubolic . I have the most insane pumps of my life .

Comment

Thank you for sharing some trusted steroids.I am still learning how steroids works and I am reading some articles and posts about taking steroids. This would help me decide what steroids to take and what will be my safety protocol from using it and how much do I take. concrete companies st louis

Comment

Working...
              X