Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insubolic (IGF-1) + Qtropin(HGH).

HGH therapy reduce Insulin sensitivity, IGF-1 enhance insulin sensitivity, both medications promote protein anabolism, lipolysis and lipid oxidation and reduce protein oxidation by different mechanism. The study suggests that combined use of IGF-1 and HGH has great potential and synergistic effect.

=========
    Insulin-like growth factor-I ( IGF-I) is considered to be the mediator of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone ( GH). The metabolic effects of these two hormones, however, are different. Whereas GH treatment leads to elevated insulin and glucose levels, reduced insulin sensitivity, and impaired glucose tolerance, IGF-1 treatment leads to reduced insulin and GH levels and enhanced Insulin sensitivity. IGF-I may, therefore, not only be the mediator of the growth-promoting effects of GH but also a modulator of the effects of GH on insulin action and glucose metabolism. To study the influence of GH and IGF-I on substrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity (assessed by euglycemic, hyper-insulinemic clamping combined with indirect calorimetry and glucose tracer infusion), we have treat. eight GH-deficient adults with GH (2 IU/m. daily subcutaneously fs.c.)), 1GF-1 (10 mcg/kg • h s.c.), or both hormones together for 7 d, respectively, and compared the effects of these treatment regimens
    with a control phase. Our findings suggest that (a) both GH and IGF-I promote lipolysis and lipid oxidation, albeit by different mechanisms; (b ) treatment with either hormone is followed by enhanced energy expenditure and reduced protein oxidation; and (e) IGF-I reverses the insulin resistance induced by GH. (J. Clin. Invest. 1994.94:1126-1133.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	h5923d4a.jpg
Views:	934
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1002519
    ==========
    Effects of GH and IGF-1 on protein oxidation.
    Reduction of protein oxidation, i.e., of proteolysis, was observed under IGF-I as well as GH treatment. When both hormones were given together, the effects of IGF-I and GH were additive. These findimgs support those of a previous report also showing that anabolism may be stimulated to a greater extent by treatment with GH and IGF-I together than by either hormone alone (40). Moreover, insulin-like properties of IGF-I 30) and the fact that IGF-I increases insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscle may allow us to preserve normal glucose tolerance when GH and IGF-I stimulate protein anabolism in a concerted fashion.

In conclusion, our results show that IGF-I per se is a potent anticatabolic agent (as in regard to protein metabolism) leading by way of partial inhibition of insulin secretion to increased lipolysis and fat oxidation. These effects of IGF-I are indepenedent of the inhibitory effect on growth hormone secretion. All these effects of IGF-1 are, however, synergistic to those of GH, which stimulates lipolysis and possibly protein anabolism through mechanisms different from those of IGF-1. In the case of simultaneous administration of GH and IGF-1, insulin levels lie between those attained by IGF-I treatment alone and those observed during GH treatment. Since insulin is an important anabolic hormone (41), it is conceivable that in situations of severe catabolism a combination of GH and IGF-I together will turn out to give the best results with regard to anticatabolism and anabolism (40).

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC295178/?page=1

Ladies and Gents,

Many of you use rHGH, some of you heard of RH IGF-1 (aka Mecasermin, Increlex, Insubolic). What's the difference between the two? How you can benefit from rHGH and RH IGF-1 combined therapy?

Insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) is considered to be the mediator of the growth-promoting effects of growth hormone (GH). The metabolic effects of these two hormones, however, are different. Whereas GH treatment leads to elevated insulin and glucose levels, reduced insulin sensitivity, and impaired glucose tolerance, IGF-I treatment leads to reduced insulin and GH levels and enhanced insulin sensitivity. IGF-I may, therefore, not only be the mediator of the growth-promoting effects of GH but also a modulator of the effects of GH on insulin action and glucose metabolism.

https://www.jci.org/articles/view/11...anned-page/395

Several mechanisms might explain the greater anabolic effect of the GH/IGF-I combination. First, GH/IGF-I treatment caused markedly higher serum IGF-I concentrations than IGF-1 alone, possibly producing higher concentrations of IGF-1 in tissues. Second, the addition of GH to IGF-I treatment reversed the insulin suppressive effect of IGF-I. These higher insulin concentrations could enhance the anabolic effect of IGF-I, since insulin inhibits proteolysis. Third, GH and IGF-I may each affect protein balance by different mechanisms, For example, GH administered to normal volunteers causes an increase in protein synthesis but does not significantly inhibit proteolysis. In contrast, the predominant mechanism that mediates the response to IGF-I infusion appears to be inhibition of proteolysis. Fourth, the induction of IGFBP3 and ALS by the GH/IGF-1 combination might account for a more stable IGF-I pool, which in turn might provide more anabolic effect.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9589642

These data show that obese postmenopausal women can lose weight and fat without compromising fat free mass, BMR, or gains in muscle strength, and that GH and IGF-I given together may enhance fat loss over either given alone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...295178/?page=1

In conclusion, our results show that IGF-I per se is a potent anticatabolic agent (as in regard to protein metabolism) leading by way of partial inhibition of insulin secretion to increased lipolysis and fat oxidation. These effects of IGF-I are indepenedent of the inhibitory effect on growth hormone secretion. All these effects of IGF-1 are, however, synergistic to those of GH, which stimulates lipolysis and possibly protein anabolism through mechanisms different from those of IGF-1. In the case of simultaneous administration of GH and IGF-1, insulin levels lie between those attained by IGF-I treatment alone and those observed during GH treatment. Since insulin is an important anabolic hormone (41), it is conceivable that in situations of severe catabolism a combination of GH and IGF-I together will turn out to give the best results with regard to anticatabolism and anabolism

==========

If you have to choose between HGH and IGF-1, I'd choose RH IGF-1 for bulking cycle, especially when you stack it with meds that elevate liver enzymes and HGH for cutting. Choose RH IGF-1 if you're pre-diabetic or can't use HGH due to HGH related side effects : edema, hyperinsulinemia etc.

Dosages and protocols.

HGH + IGF-1

I'd recommend 100 mcg per 1 IU of HGH.

HGH 2 IU's in the AM, wait 1 hr, inject IGF-1 100 mcg

Another 100 mcg inj Pre-WO or with dinner.

Injecting HGH and IGF-1 on different days.

HGH 2 IU's in the morning and 2 IU'd pre-bed.

Next day : IGF-1 200 mcg in the AM, 200 mcg Pre-WO.

Simultaneous injection of HGH and IGF-1

HGH 2 IU's mixed with IGF-1 200mcg and inject twice/day.

Localized infusion of IGF-I

HGH in the AM or no HGH

100-200 mcg of IGF-1 per muscle group you train : chest, biceps, shoulders.

https://youtu.be/taKWetIvC7w

IGF-I may be acting to directly stimulate processes such as protein synthesis and satellite cell proliferation, which result in skeletal muscle hypertrophy.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9572822/

Most people notice better pump when injecting IGF-1 3 hr apart from HGH (if HGH is used), that's due to increased IGFBPs and ALS from HGH that binds to exogenous IGF-1 they inj.

Comment

Im using this combo and loving it

Comment

One of the clients has been tracking his BF % throughout his Insubolic/Qtropin journey.
        "By the way here's a screenshot of my DEXA scan results. January is when I first started the Qtropin/Insulbolic combo."

Comment

I love the Qtropin GH....works absolutely awesome. I'm ready to add in the IGF-1 with it....i swear to God that's what changed my physique.... I've been taking PED's for years and have had a strong physique. But since I started taking Q-tropin HGH people have noticed a difference and are asking the age old question......"what you running man???? You look fuckin awesome!!!) Lol i'm just like....taking my creatine and protein. This brand really is on point with this stuff.

Comment

Evaluation of recombinant human IGF-1 activity through the conversion of resazurin to resofurin by the Neuro2a mouse cell line.
            Resazurin is an aromatic compound, a redox indicator - a blue dye, which, upon reduction, turns into a pink fluorescent resorufin. Cells, including the Neuro2a line, reduce resazurin during metabolism. The more active the metabolism is, the more active is the reduction to fluorescent resorufin. Thus, the intensity of the cells glowing in ultraviolet light is directly proportional to the activity of the added hormone.
            The plate with cells in serum-free medium was supplemented with
            • Recombinant IGF-1 (Insubolic) at 100 ng / ml concentration;
            • Pharmacopoeia standard Sigma at 100 ng / ml concentration;
            • Blood serum at 10% concentration.
            After incubation, resazurin was added to the cells and incubated for conversion (4 hours). The luminescence was assessed visually (B) and using a BMG Clariostar fluorimeter according to the standard "Resarufin" protocol (A). Also, the state and size of the cells were assessed microscopically (C).
            According to the obtained data, the Insubolic IGF-1 demonstrated high activity (higher than in the sample with added serum), and slightly higher than the standard from Sigma. The micrographs show an increase in the volume of cells, as well as a change in structure (morphological changes characteristic of neuronal cells occur).

Comment

Gents, sharing this very interesting lab test.
              There're 4 tubes :
              1 Tube : nothing was added.
              2 Tube blood serum at 10% concentration
              3 The Human Recombinant IGF-1 obtained from Sigma Aldrich (known and respected supplier of lab material) at 100 ng/ml concentration
              4 Insubolic IGF-1 (Qore Pharm), 100 ng/ml concentration.

The intensity of the cells glowing in ultraviolet light is directly proportional to the activity of the added hormone.
              According to the obtained data, the Insubolic IGF-1 demonstrated high activity (higher than in the sample with added serum), and slightly higher than the standard from Sigma. The micrographs show an increase in the volume of cells, as well as a change in structure (morphological changes characteristic of neuronal cells occur).

Basically, Insubolic IGF-1 slightly outperforms the Sigma Aldrich's IGF-1 in terms of it's bioactivity.

This also proves that Qore Pharm has a team capable of creating formulations that are on par or better than some known big pharma brands.

I'm really proud of the results! =)

RS

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
                I love the Qtropin GH....works absolutely awesome. I'm ready to add in the IGF-1 with it....i swear to God that's what changed my physique.... I've been taking PED's for years and have had a strong physique. But since I started taking Q-tropin HGH people have noticed a difference and are asking the age old question......"what you running man???? You look fuckin awesome!!!) Lol i'm just like....taking my creatine and protein. This brand really is on point with this stuff.
                That's what's up!
                Testosterone, Insulin and IGF-1 are the 3 most anabolic hormones in our body. With HGH you can keep lower your AAS dosages as well. Glad you are enjoying the HGH, sir! =)

RS

Comment

Originally posted by roidsource View Post

That's what's up!
                  Testosterone, Insulin and IGF-1 are the 3 most anabolic hormones in our body. With HGH you can keep lower your AAS dosages as well. Glad you are enjoying the HGH, sir! =)

RS
                  Yeah man lol. My physique used to be "aight you look okay and we all know you lift" to "bro wtf...." These are guys I'm friends with who are competing also. Good shit man. Time to re-up btw. Thanks for an awesome product too.

PS: it doesn't take a shit load of GH to make a difference either...I'm only running 2 iu's per day.....yes thats right....2 ius per day is changing my physique like crazy. I went up to 6 at one time and my fuckin arms went numb lol... it's real boys!!! Haha

Comment

Ladies and Gents,
                    Presenting NEW packaging of Qtropin and Insubolic

There're some nice features added, which you can't see on the 3D images.

RS

Comment

Working...
                    X