Qtropin HGH Bioactivity test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qtropin HGH Bioactivity test.

Gent's, gonna share something new I learned and this is gonna be the intro to a write up on HGH quality assessment. This morning I had a conversation with one of the lab guys, we talked about how come all of a sudden, we see a qualitative breakthrough in the HGH field, many vendors claim to deliver 99% + pure HGH with HPLC supporting the claim.
    These are just my thoughts, not saying the results you see somewhere are forged and not real.

This piece of equipment you see below is the HPLC column, it's necessary for HPLC testing, including HGH testing. How to add 3-5% to the purity of HGH you are testing? Cool down the column from 98.6F to 59F. Imagine, just making the piece of equipment a bit colder we artificially added 5% to the purity of testing sample.

​​​​​​​What about the Bioactivity testing?

It's way harder to counterfeit it. High bioactivity can make an HGH with lower purity perform better than purer HGH with lower bioactivity.

This is the recent bioactivity test on Qtropin HGH. We can proudly say that Qtropin is HGH with high bioactivity.

HPLC on Qtropin HGH

Bioactivity test on Qtropin HGH

I wasn't aware that even perfect HGH on HPLC can be "folded" incorrectly and won't be delivering the results you're expecting and that you want to know the HGH you use is bioactive.
    Qtropin HGH is highly bioactive, safe and pure HGH.

Comment

How Qore Pharm is manufacturing the Worl'd Best HGH
      https://qorepharm.com/news-4.html
      There's a copy of the page in PDF format posted underneath (easier to navigate)

RS

Comment

Working...
      X