Bostin Lloyd said Insubolic is the best IGF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bostin Lloyd said Insubolic is the best IGF

Check 00h57 min when Leo as Bostin what is the best Pedīs ?

Link doesn't work bro.

Comment

Yeah no luck here. Curious to listen to him though. Wasn't Bostin in kidney failure or something like that a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
        Yeah no luck here. Curious to listen to him though. Wasn't Bostin in kidney failure or something like that a while back?
        he is currently in kidney failure. lol. guys a fucken idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

he is currently in kidney failure. lol. guys a fucken idiot.
          And still juiced up too?!? Wow.... health comes first for.me.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

And still juiced up too?!? Wow.... health comes first for.me.
            if you don't have your health you have nothing. Bostin is a fucken clown

Comment

Some people realize they’re not going to live forever no matter what they do. So they decide to do what they like...you might not agree with it but it’s his God given right. He’s not the first one & he won’t be the last, in fact word is there are a couple top level guys right now with kidney disease.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
                Some people realize they’re not going to live forever no matter what they do. So they decide to do what they like...you might not agree with it but it’s his God given right. He’s not the first one & he won’t be the last, in fact word is there are a couple top level guys right now with kidney disease.
                The guy is young and has a little kid. Don't make excuses for his selfish ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

if you don't have your health you have nothing.
                  This is the truth that lot of young fellas don't understand. Once you are in your fifties, it's bad enough when the aches and pains set in as it is in my case. I can't even imagine dealing with a major organ problem for the next 30 or 40 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X