X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qtropin 150

Ladies and Gents,

We are now carrying Qtropin 150.

Each Qtropin 150 contains 150 IU's of HGH, 30 IU's per 1 ml. It's a more concentrated version of the Qtropin 100.

It's packaging has metalized coating which creates a 3D effect of the vial, looks great, definitely a step up from the old Qtropin/Insubolic packaging.

The image below is the protein electrophoresis test, you can see the difference in concentrations : 10 IU and 30 IU.

https://roidsource.me/hgh

Comment

Comment

10 IU's vs 30 IU's ml (electrophoresis)

The HPLC on 10 IU's vs 30 IU's ml (see the #'s in the area column)

Comment

I’m about to reorder soon. Same quality as Qtropin (I hope) because I haven’t ran GH in over a year but man…Qtropin was awesome. Also, if you don’t mind, I’m just wanting to run a low dose cycle (enough to get results, but minimize side effects) what dosage would you recommend? Thanks guys

PS: here’s my empty qtropin vial and package to prove I’m serious. Thanks!

Comment

Hey man
            The 150's is just a more concentrated version of Qtropin 20 (and Qtropin 20 is a more concentrated version of Qtropin10, which we don't carry). It's the same QC, same molecule etc.

I'd try 2 IU's/day for a month, then 3 IU's (and stay at 3 IU's a day for 6 months). I also recommend doing bloodwork at least every 6 months. If your fasted BG, Insulin levels are good, you can try 3.5-4 IU's/day. 1 extra IU can make a huge difference : water retention, BG, Insulin levels, some people can tolerate 4-5 IU's well, some get sides at 2 Iu's/day.

RS

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
            I’m about to reorder soon. Same quality as Qtropin (I hope) because I haven’t ran GH in over a year but man…Qtropin was awesome. Also, if you don’t mind, I’m just wanting to run a low dose cycle (enough to get results, but minimize side effects) what dosage would you recommend? Thanks guys

PS: here’s my empty qtropin vial and package to prove I’m serious. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by roidsource View Post
              Hey man
              The 150's is just a more concentrated version of Qtropin 20 (and Qtropin 20 is a more concentrated version of Qtropin10, which we don't carry). It's the same QC, same molecule etc.

I'd try 2 IU's/day for a month, then 3 IU's (and stay at 3 IU's a day for 6 months). I also recommend doing bloodwork at least every 6 months. If your fasted BG, Insulin levels are good, you can try 3.5-4 IU's/day. 1 extra IU can make a huge difference : water retention, BG, Insulin levels, some people can tolerate 4-5 IU's well, some get sides at 2 Iu's/day.

RS

Big thanks!!

Comment

What's the shelf life?

Comment

Gents, Qtropin150 is not back in stock!

https://roidsource.me/hgh

150 IU's/vial, fast and guaranteed delivery, 2 y. shelf life. $170/150 IU's.

RS

Comment

Nice, I've been seriously thinking of trying Qtropin out and that's a great price for the 150IU.
                    dino game

Comment

This is incredible. 150's is more concentrated. I've done it in our lab classroom the result was QC has the same molecule. painting contractors Bozeman

Comment

Working...
                      X