Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qtropin (HGH) Quality. Affordability. Safety.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im only 3 days using it with INSUBOLIC nad alredy gain 1,6kg and the best pumps i have in 24 years of training . Until now very happy with quality

Comment

I still plan on labs but I know it's legit because my hands are numb lol. I've got to get the insubolic IGF as well....gotta be a hell of a stack. Very pleased in RS

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
        I still plan on labs but I know it's legit because my hands are numb lol. I've got to get the insubolic IGF as well....gotta be a hell of a stack. Very pleased in RS
        Brother i use many IGF before but nothing like this insubolic . PUMP and amazing gains in weight and muscle mass . Qtropin is great but INSUBOLIC is outstanding .

Comment

Originally posted by Freak View Post

Brother i use many IGF before but nothing like this insubolic . PUMP and amazing gains in weight and muscle mass . Qtropin is great but INSUBOLIC is outstanding .
          How are you taking the IGF insubolic? (Dosing, time of day, on/off days, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

How are you taking the IGF insubolic? (Dosing, time of day, on/off days, etc.)
            250mcg pre and 250mcg post workout only workout days 5x week

Comment

Okay, update on my GH run. I'm one month in now and I am still trying to figure my dosage out. Started out 6 iu's ED (except on no training days) split into two injections. I bumped it to 8 iu's same way. I started getting numbness, tingling, pain, and inability to move in my hands, arms and shoulders. It effected me mostly at night, but was a clear indicator that my dose was waaaaaaay too high. Since then I've gradually backed it down to now I am using 3 iu's once a day 4 days a week. I am still having some.numbness in my hands but my arms and shoulders feel.much better. Hind sight is 20/20 as they say, so if anyone is reading this who is about to start Qtropin, let me suggest that you start at 1iu Ed and give it a few weeks a d see how you react. If all is well, bump it slightly so you can find your bodies sweet spot. I know that everyone is wondering if it's real or not, and if the dosage is accurate or how it stacks to pharma grade GH and so on...I can tell you that IT IS REAL lol and it is potent. Take that out of your calculations and it'll save you sleepless nights and unneeded pain. This is my first time using GH and I suspect my bodies GH levels have always been low my whole life because my brother actually had to take GH injections when we were in grade school because he was deficient. As I say, every body is different and what's great for me may be easy too much or too little for you. I failed to take my own advice and start small and work up, but I'm my defence you can search for days on people's dosing and hear everything from 5 iu's a day to 30 and that's no exaggeration. I was kind of shooting blind but if my bodies GH has always been low my whole life, when I hit it with only 3 iu's it was probably a huge kick to my body that may not be that big of a difference to someone else who has had normal levels. Anyways just thought I'd give a quick update.

Comment

Yes when you get real HGH like Qtropin you only need 4ius ED to have amazing results almost without sides

Comment

The pic below :
                  1. HPLC on the current batch.
                  2. HGH sample from Sigma Aldrich (erased purchase # for safety reasons)

98.14% pure. What's important is the Qtropin is tested against HGH samples from Sigma Aldrich.

Qore Pharm is the only lab, at least among NON BIG PHARM CO. that does bioactivity testing besides HPLC.

RS

Comment

This is amazing news and the big reason why it works so great . Im just sad i cant have more Qtropin and Insubolic . Hate costums

Comment

Gents, the HPLC on the batch we are selling right now, 99,82 %

Comment

One of our clients got the PRO card WOOT WOOT! =)

https://roidsource.me/forum/oral-ste...-victory#14900

RS

Comment

This is for the batch we are currently shipping.

Comment

Hey bro's, here's some cool stuff I'd like to share with you: A Suggested Role of Human Growth Hormone in Control of the COVID-19 Pandemic https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...20.569633/full " clarify the possible prophylactic role of growth hormone supplement in those groups of patients to alleviate immunity and decrease the severity and/or mortality of the disease " Just curious, if you've been on HGH since the pandemic started did you get Covid? The reason I ask, I was on HGH for many years and stopped HGH for some time when I was experimenting with IGF-1, some of close friends of mine who've been on HGH didn't get covid too.

Comment

Bro's,

Qtropin is now back in stock. Limited availability.

Speaking of the test results, that's prolly what Jesus's tears would look like if they had HPLC 2021 y. ago. =)

Happy Holidays, Ladies and Gents.

RS

Comment

Gents, that's HPLC on the most recent batch of Qtropin, April 2022

Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Data Sheet
                                Source E.coli-derived human Growth Hormone
                                Molecular weight 22 000 Da
                                Concentration 3.3 mg/ml 10 IU/ml
                                Endotoxin level < 2,5 EU per 1 mg of the protein by the LAL method
                                Residual host cell proteins < 3 ng per 1 ml of the protein by ELISA
                                Residual host cell DNA < 10 ng per 1 mg of the protein by qPCR
                                Purity >98% by HPLC

Comment

Working...
                                X