corona virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corona virus

Gym or no gym? what are you guys doing to stay busy?

Originally posted by goodguy19064 View Post
    Gym or no gym? what are you guys doing to stay busy?
    lot of places there is no option for gym. they are all closed. luckily i still got my local gym in my complex that is decent for an apartment gym.

whole thing sucks.

Comment

No gym for me. I'm working from home, so I can't access my gym at work. I am doing bodyweight stuff and adding in a lot of walking and hiking.

Comment

there is a small gym im a member of that is staying open regardless... BUT my women is loosing her fuckn mind and thinks that if im around 4 people I'm going to bring it home... Since she cant seem to get a grip I'm cutting it out and using weights at home

Comment

West Texas is acting like there is nothing wrong bars, restaurants, gyms all open regular schedule

Comment

im in south carolina they finally are closing things tomorrow. wish i had a home gym, i have always wanted one

Comment

Originally posted by jewboy1977 View Post
              there is a small gym im a member of that is staying open regardless... BUT my women is loosing her fuckn mind and thinks that if im around 4 people I'm going to bring it home... Since she cant seem to get a grip I'm cutting it out and using weights at home
              She may not actually be wrong on this one.. especially if you guys are around any old people. They are in pretty big danger.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

ya bouncer i agree this thing is pretty crazy

Comment

Were aren't around old people and I'm not taking this lightly but I think the market once a week is more dangerous, it pisses me off cause she is still working in an office with 15 people, and has no problem sending me to the market... at least were back to having sex 2x a day so that I guess I take the good with the bad... lol

Comment

Originally posted by jewboy1977 View Post
                    Were aren't around old people and I'm not taking this lightly but I think the market once a week is more dangerous, it pisses me off cause she is still working in an office with 15 people, and has no problem sending me to the market... at least were back to having sex 2x a day so that I guess I take the good with the bad... lol
                    you're absolutely right. i posted this in a different thread but I'll say it here too. we are all told to hunker down and stay in place but then we all go to the store where there are 10 million people breathing all over in tight confines touching everything.

my solution... grocery home delivery. i'm getting my first delivery today. using Costco's service. never considered home delivery before but if i am ever going to try it i figured now would be the best time.

Comment

when i lived in maimi i used home delivery and loved it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X