FULLY UPDATED... Satisfied Custumers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FULLY UPDATED... Satisfied Custumers!

Just a huge thank full to all the outstanding members that made a purchase with us.

First of all every order that has been placed, is in the AIR with a tracking Number provided. I also emailed every member that purchased from us. I was in Florida, I have a partner, he got alot of things crossed, I apolagize fully for his actions.

Well the BIG DOG is back and fully on top of things, and there will be no issues what so ever. RUFF!

In light of the minor issue, every member is good to go, and we threw a bonus in there for your inconvience. We are professional, I am making a positive out of a negative. I greatly appreciate your patience and look forward to fully serving you with our PIP free gear.

If there any questions, concers, inquires, please PM me here or shoot me a email. I will handle everything for now on!

Thank you all for your time...
    Superiorpharma@protonmail.com

Aarrrr,RUFF, RUFF!!

Comment

Thanks bro, we aim to please...

Enjoy that gift!!

Our pleasure.

Comment

Like "Big Dog" said "there were some problems but he made it right. My package landed with a few extras. "Big Dog" is a man of his word. Nice looking labels and damn near plum full bottles. I won't be able to give any feedback on pip or any BW as I'm doing a cycle on other gear. When I can I will give feedback.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

SOLID GOLD👆👆👆

Comment

Originally posted by wrecks72 View Post
            Like "Big Dog" said "there were some problems but he made it right. My package landed with a few extras. "Big Dog" is a man of his word. Nice looking labels and damn near plum full bottles. I won't be able to give any feedback on pip or any BW as I'm doing a cycle on other gear. When I can I will give feedback.

Thank you bro, we aim to please, I packed them vials till its peak, probably 12-15cc's per vial for the inconvienamce, that florida trip, never again!

Enjoy my friend!

Comment

ok just confirmed with absolutely no complaints, 16 deliveries in 2 weeks with no complications at all. Happy and satisfied customers world-wide.

The bird has landed to each member, with bonuses.

We thank you for your patience, and the big dog is on top of everything...

www.superiorpharmalabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by wrecks72 View Post

Test Cyp 550mg?[emoji44][emoji848] Wow that's incredible. Pharmaceutical giants have Cyp 200 that sometimes crashes, thousands of backyard brewers have trouble getting it to hold at 200mg. But you have Test Cyp 550!

Comment

Yes we have a Manufacturer that goes the extra miles for the mgs for us, itís strong. Try our Super Test. We make all products in a professional laboratory...

U wonít be disappointed, itís potent, and the results are unreal!

Comment

Working...
                  X