Touchdown!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchdown!!!!

First time ordering from them, they were prompt at responding and getting my order shipped. It took about 12 days to get here but everything looks just fine. All the boxes are sealed. Only concern is that the expiration date is February 2021. Don’t know if I would stock up but get only a few months at a time from them. If this isn’t normally the case please let me know.

expiration date is fine. it won't suddenly stop working in March of 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by sledgehammer84 View Post
      First time ordering from them, they were prompt at responding and getting my order shipped. It took about 12 days to get here but everything looks just fine. All the boxes are sealed. Only concern is that the expiration date is February 2021. Don’t know if I would stock up but get only a few months at a time from them. If this isn’t normally the case please let me know.
      what dose you plan on running?

Comment

how long do you think it’s good for after expiration date? I’m planning on two iu’s a day five days a week. I’ve taken other gear throughout the years this is the first time trying GH. Trying to figure out how the dosage on these work. Keep finding info about the American pens.

Comment

Which website did you purchase this from?

Comment

Originally posted by sledgehammer84 View Post
            how long do you think it’s good for after expiration date? I’m planning on two iu’s a day five days a week. I’ve taken other gear throughout the years this is the first time trying GH. Trying to figure out how the dosage on these work. Keep finding info about the American pens.
            i'd be comfortable with 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by GVance View Post
              Which website did you purchase this from?
              https://worldhgh.com

Comment

Working...
              X