Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dosage and what ghg is the best to start

hello bros,

I am going to start gh for the first time never had any sort of anabolic steroids before. I need a true opinion should i start with anabolic steroids or with GH ? after doing some research I think I can start with GH without touching steroids. advice and recommendations are highly appreciated

Originally posted by tomh View Post
    hello bros,

I am going to start gh for the first time never had any sort of anabolic steroids before. I need a true opinion should i start with anabolic steroids or with GH ? after doing some research I think I can start with GH without touching steroids. advice and recommendations are highly appreciated
    depends on goals. gh alone is good for anti aging etc.. but it not going to put much size on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

depends on goals. gh alone is good for anti aging etc.. but it not going to put much size on you.
      Anti aging is not what I am looking for, do people mix hgh with steroids?

Comment

Anti aging is not what I am looking for, do people mix hgh with steroids?
        yup. testosterone and GH is a staple.

Comment

what dosage is recommended for a beginners like me? have you ever heard of somatropin 191aa ?

Comment

what dosage is recommended for a beginners like me? have you ever heard of somatropin 191aa ?
            Dosage for gh something like 2-3iu per day. Testosterone E or C something like 300-500mgs per week.

Comment

Since Growth Hormone takes awhile to fully kick in and start doing it’s thing, you could start the growth and then in a couple months start running some Testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                Since Growth Hormone takes awhile to fully kick in and start doing it’s thing, you could start the growth and then in a couple months start running some Testosterone.
                is there any trusted source you recommend to get HGH ? there are million brands and pharmas selling it, lost a bit

Comment

Working...
                X