No announcement yet.

Anybody ordered HGH from here recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ordered HGH from here recently?

Looking to order Norditropin pens but am a little sketched out. Can’t really find any solid reviews from recently. Any input is appreciated

Originally posted by Jay4ness View Post
    Looking to order Norditropin pens but am a little sketched out. Can’t really find any solid reviews from recently. Any input is appreciated
    Send them an email. See if they will confirm batch number and expiration date with pics etc..

They always been good in my experience.

Comment

Bouncer I asked them. They said they’d send it in an hour, but that was yesterday. Been a couple emails in between but when I asked for update on photo, nothing yet. I’ll see if they send it

Comment

They sent it, looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay4ness View Post
          They sent it, looks good.
          good to hear bro.

what you can do is give it a try. place a small order if you don't fell 100% confident about it. once you've tried it then you can order more if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

good to hear bro.

what you can do is give it a try. place a small order if you don't fell 100% confident about it. once you've tried it then you can order more if you want.
            They sent the expiration date but not batch number. They said that apparently the batch numbers can be the same? Does that sound suspicious to you?

Comment

Ignore my stupidity ‍♂️ Sorry

Comment

New to this forum. How would I contact this supplier?
                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                X