Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing WorldHGH.com aka Jintropin.us

Hello!
    We are https://jintropin.us shop and are happy to become part of Superiormuscle and offer you high-quality HGH at low prices.

All of presented products are reputable pharma grade HGH brands produced by official manufacturers.

Here is the price list. If you are interested - fill Contact us form or write to [email protected]

Jintropin - 270 $/100 IU
    Ansomone - 230 $/100 IU
    Hygetropin - 190 $/100 IU

Each and every kit is genuine and has security system of hologram, security sticker and unique number which you can check on the official websites to know your kit is genuine.

We tried to answer question which can appear in Superiormuscle members.
    If you want to learn more - feel free to ask it in this thread.

Authenticity and quality of our products

What is the quality of your products?

We sell only genuine legit Chinese HGH brands, which were officially manufactured and certified by GMP.
    All of them are pharma grade HGH products, which are used to treat GH deficient children, burns and other diseases.

How do I know your products are genuine?

Each kit of Jintropin, Ansomone or Hygetropin is manufactured with security Anti-Counterfeit system, including holograms and unique code, which you can easily check on the official website of manufacturer.

Jintropin – old.gensci-china.com/gensci/Verification.as

Ansomone – 61.191.25.190/fwm/anke/Fwm123.htm

Hygetropin – hygetropin.biz/serials.php

How can you sell at such great prices?

We get HGH directly from a wholesaler. It allows us to keep the price low. Also, HGH is our specialization – it is the only kind of product we sell – so we can offer you better price than steroid shops, which sell HGH as an addition.

Delivery and payment

From where do you ship?

We ship from Russia and Ukraine. They are countries, where Jintropin is certified for sale in pharmacies, so we can get fresh high-quality Jintropin and other products.

Which countries do you ship to?

We ship worldwide.

How long does it take after the payment to receive my order?

We send your package within 1-2 days after the payment (rarely – 3 days). Delivery service time – 7 days. So, you will get your package after 7-10 days after the payment.
    After the package is sent we provide you tracking number.

How can I pay?

We accept Western Union/Money Gram transfers and Bitcoin.

How do you ship?

We use EMS delivery to deliver products, because it is fast – 5-10 days. HGH is a fragile substance that can be easily destroyed by long time outside refrigerator. EMS delivery takes on average 7 days, instead of 14-21 days as ordinary Air Mail.

Can you ship faster?

Yes, we can ship using other delivery services – DHL and TNT. However, you need to pay extra 50 $ for this kind of delivery.

What is your shipping price?

The price of delivery is 30 $.
    You will get FREE shipping if you order 3+ kits

How can I track my order?

You will get tracking number in 24 hours after we send your order.

What is your packaging?

We pack your order in discreet envelope to prevent customs seizing.

Do you keep HGH cool during shipping?

We cannot use any ways of cooling like thermo boxes, because they make package heavier and much more expensive to ship (100-200 $ instead of 30 $).

Secondly, thermo box attracts extra attention from customs and increases risks of seizure. Thirdly, all available ways of cooling works for just 1-2 days.

But you don’t have to worry about your HGH state during shipping.
    All of our products are produced using freeze-drying technology and vacuum packaging. It allows them to be stored for 2 weeks outside the fridge without any destruction of the somatropin structure. To prevent any problems we use 1 week EMS delivery, so you don’t have to worry about preservation of HGH.

What is your reship policy?

Although we have very high success rate of delivery (95-97 %), your package can be seized. It does not depends on us. The issue is that about 90 % of packages in the US and UK go through customs control without strict control. The rest 10 % have more detailed control and these parcels may be seized. Statistics is that 3-5 parcels of 100 are seized. But we will reship it for free.
    Important note – we dont reship to Canada and Australia because of high rate of seizure. There is 20 % possibility that your package will be stopped in Canada and 30 % possibility for Australia. Please take it in mind if you want to order HGH delivery to these countries.

How do you store HGH?

We store the products in fridge at 2-8 degrees temperature. It is the best storage conditions for growth hormone.

Other questions

Have you any discounts on volume?

Yes, we have. We can provide you nice prices for HGH . Write us and we will discuss it.

How can I contact with you?

You can fill the Contact us form on the website or send us an e-mail to [email protected]

Guys, we are ready to answer your questions if you have them.

*Note* - It's important to know the laws of your country before ordering HGH.
    Last edited by worldhgh; 06-19-16, 12:19 PM.

Welcome! Can't wait to try the jins

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
      Welcome! Can't wait to try the jins
      Thank you! We are going to make a promotion with special discounts in a couple of days - 30 $ off on each kit only for superiormuscle members.
      Hope you participate in it.

Comment

good stuff!

Comment

Which kits have you gotten the best feedback on?

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
            Which kits have you gotten the best feedback on?
            Hi! The best feedback is about Jintropin because it is the most reputable and trusted HGH brand. It also have the highest purity. It is the most popular product also (about 70 % of all sales)
            But both Hygetropin and Ansomone are great too.
            Recently our customer passed blood serum after 10 IU of Hygetroin and got extremely high result - 39 ng/ml. On the photo.
            So you can try Hygetropin because it is cheaper and give high HGH level
            Ansomone isnt so popular, but it is exactly as Jintropin in purity but cheaper.

So, you can choose any you want. They have almost equal high quality.
            It isnt in our interest to advice cheaper product, but you should definately try Hygetropin. It is a gold considering price and quality
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Hygetropin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	946622

Comment

Cab you tell us more about ansomone is it 192 or 191

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                Cab you tell us more about ansomone is it 192 or 191
                Hi! Until 2006 Ansomone had been a somatrem (192 amino acids). But since then it is 191 amino acids just like growth hormone produced by organism.
                Ansomone is one of the best brands you can find. It is officially produced by Anhui AnkeBio in China and has 98-99 % purity.

Each kit is constituted with security holograms and numbers that you can verify.
                Saying about Ansomone briefly - it has almost the same quality as Jintropin but it a little bit cheaper - 230 $ instead of 270 $.

Comment

I don't have Bitcoin and I've never used money gram/western union....So once the order is placed at world HGH I have to go to a money gram location to pay for it??

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                    I don't have Bitcoin and I've never used money gram/western union....So once the order is placed at world HGH I have to go to a money gram location to pay for it??
                    Correct. Might be easier to just purchase some bitcoins.

Comment

Never used money gram but I assume it's like WU where you have to send money to a name and a particular country then supply worldhgh with the WU code you were given when you sent funds. no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Never used money gram but I assume it's like WU where you have to send money to a name and a particular country then supply worldhgh with the WU code you were given when you sent funds. no big deal.
                        exactly

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                          Using both MoneyGram and Western is exactly described by Bouncer.
                          Send us e-mail to [email protected] and we can discuss details.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

anyone trying the jins yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X