No announcement yet.

Introducing WorldHGH.com aka Jintropin.us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay guys... Sorry for the lengthy delay. Finally got the igf1 test done yesterday. Waiting on the results to come back (possibly by tomorrow). After much research, I decided that the HGH serum test would be a waste of time and money... (Thanks Chadd77)... Considering I would need a few of them to get closer to an accurate reading.

I'll let you guys know the results when I get them.

Comment

How long were you on before testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        How long were you on before testing?
        3 weeks @ 4iu's per day (2iu morning, 2iu evening).

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to your results.

Comment

Here we go. At first glance, I would say it's legit! What do you guys think?

Comment

Definitely well above natural igf levels.

Comment

Thanks for posting bro. This info is great for all of us on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  Thanks for posting bro. This info is great for all of us on here!
                  No problem at all. Just opened the second box, and the vials have no expiration date on them like they did in the first box.... Guess I'm going to need another IGF1 test in a couple weeks.

However, with 4iu per day of WorldHGH Hygetropin, I feel good (aside from the sore hands). I feel confident enough to get more from them.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Comment

Originally posted by D14BL0 View Post
                    No problem at all. Just opened the second box, and the vials have no expiration date on them like they did in the first box.... Guess I'm going to need another IGF1 test in a couple weeks.

However, with 4iu per day of WorldHGH Hygetropin, I feel good (aside from the sore hands). I feel confident enough to get more from them.

I'll keep you guys updated.
                    wait 2 weeks until after you start the box with no expiration date to get the igf test. i don't like the fact that they aren't consistent to be honest. why would both boxes not be identical? doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      wait 2 weeks until after you start the box with no expiration date to get the igf test. i don't like the fact that they aren't consistent to be honest. why would both boxes not be identical? doesn't make sense to me.

Will do, and true... I only ordered two to start, and both had broken seals. Both boxes appeared identical, but the vials in the first box had mini expiration dates and the 2nd box vials had none. I hope I can chalk this up to packaging quality control. I will say though, I disected the first box, and the broken seals were paper thin and very brittle. It was basically flaking away when I tried to peel the rest off the box.

I'm going to wait 2 weeks and get another test. If my levels don't decrease by much, I will order 5 more boxes. Each one will probably be slightly different :clapback:

Comment

Will do, and true... I only ordered two to start, and both had broken seals. Both boxes appeared identical, but the vials in the first box had mini expiration dates and the 2nd box vials had none. I hope I can chalk this up to packaging quality control. I will say though, I disected the first box, and the broken seals were paper thin and very brittle. It was basically flaking away when I tried to peel the rest off the box.

I'm going to wait 2 weeks and get another test. If my levels don't decrease by much, I will order 5 more boxes. Each one will probably be slightly different :clapback:
                        I think it was here where I had told you dont get all wrapped up in the boxes or fancy stickers. you are getting generic GH I can print a sticker and make a box to say anything.
                        what you did was best you had it tested the best we can here in the US at least. your IGF level is well above normal so does it really matter how the box or stickers look?
                        dont let anyone fool you Jintropin is no longer the old jintropin but who cares the shit is real.
                        same thing happened to British dragon they got knocked off and the rip off guys where making better product lmoa thats old school shit you might not know?

anyways did you have a baseline number? I am so curious how each IU makes are numbers go up.
                        at 5ius my IGF score is almost 700 and my baseline is 169
                        at 2.5 IUs its 350ish
                        I would be so curious what yours jumped.

I do not know the price of their Gh but if its 250-300 bucks and its domestic delivery you are fine. can be found cheaper and prob better prob but I wouldn't worry about it test the next box if its the same buy all you can LOL

Comment

Yes, I guess you're right. He might be making this shit in his basement for all I know, but levels are up, so I'm happy as long as I don't start bleeding from the ass. I really wish I would have gotten a base level. I have no clue where my levels were at before. I've ordered Hygetropin from them (non domestic) at $190 for 100iu...

Comment

Yes, I guess you're right. He might be making this shit in his basement for all I know, but levels are up, so I'm happy as long as I don't start bleeding from the ass. I really wish I would have gotten a base level. I have no clue where my levels were at before. I've ordered Hygetropin from them (non domestic) at $190 for 100iu...
                            ouch internat I do not like that. but if it works for you awesome.

ya baseline would of gave us some good info but oh well good luck.

Comment

Working...
                            X