X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jack tors
    replied
    Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
    Wonderful! FrankTheTank55 and jack tors will wait for your e-mails!
    Sending it out tomorrow...:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    even comes with bac water and pins. when you factor that cost in these really are a great deal.

Leave a comment:

• FrankTheTank55
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Honestly if there was a domestic option I'd pay more for it and try it out but I won't do international. Nice prices though.
    Ill buy it and jack up the price to ship it to you..... :)

Leave a comment:

• BamBam179
    replied
    Will do when later tonight

Leave a comment:

• worldhgh
    replied
    Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
    Ima miss this sale cause I bought a kit elsewhere before this sponsor was here. You guys got my next order for sure
    Nice, looking forward to it! We are going to be a sponsor on brotherhoodofpain very soon. And there will be 2-3 weeks sale too, but with just 20 $ discount. So, you can get HGH with a discount until approx. 15-20 July.
    by the way, what HGH you have now? Send pm with photos, if you can. Just curious

Leave a comment:

• BamBam179
    replied
    Ima miss this sale cause I bought a kit elsewhere before this sponsor was here. You guys got my next order for sure

Leave a comment:

• worldhgh
    replied
    Wonderful! FrankTheTank55 and jack tors will wait for your e-mails!

Leave a comment:

• jack tors
    replied
    I'm picking up 5-8 kits of the Jin's

Leave a comment:

• FrankTheTank55
    replied
    I am going to have to go ahead and grab some of these! A little more than I pay now but they look to pretty.....lol I'll email you later today!

Leave a comment:

• worldhgh
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Honestly if there was a domestic option I'd pay more for it and try it out but I won't do international. Nice prices though.
    Unfortunately, we cannot provide domestic but US customers dont have to worry at all. Until now we have sent about 100-120 packages to the US and all are successful. Most of them dont even go through customs if you look to USPS tracking. And we will reship to the US if your order is seized (very low chances).
    Also, HGH is a legal substance unlike steroids. But it is your choice - to try it or not. We understand it.

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AllDay
    replied
    Yep, I sent money out today via moneygram. Worldhgh customer service has been A1 so far. Certainly looking forward to giving these hyges a shot

Leave a comment:

• worldhgh
    replied
    Originally posted by rado View Post
    At those prices I might jump on it
    Tomorrow we are sending 3 kits of Hyge to one of the forum members. Maybe he will report his impressions about it.
    You definately need to try this Hyge. It is the cheapest pharma grade HGH available now and with the discount it is really a great deal.

Leave a comment:

• rado
    replied
    At those prices I might jump on it

Leave a comment:

• rado
    replied
    Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
    Don't listen to him. Try it report back :)
    What a friend:rofl: lol

Love it:thumb:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X