Great Service!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Service!!

Got a couple kits from WORLDHGH.COM to have bloodwork done on. Some of the best international service I've ever dealt with! Very friendly and seems honest and straight up! Packaging was safe and discreet and from start to finish arrived in 7 days!

Comment

Comment

Comment

awesome, they look good. lets see the insides. :D that sounds perverted.

Comment

About to take a quick shower. Give me like 20mins.

Comment

Comment

Comment

If frank gets good results and this gh is legit, I'm dropping all gear and will only do GH from here on out. That's a good price I can justify for.

I'd give up gear for good if I could always get this price. We shall see

Comment

You wouldn't even run trt levels for health Rado?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      If frank gets good results and this gh is legit, I'm dropping all gear and will only do GH from here on out. That's a good price I can justify for.

I'd give up gear for good if I could always get this price. We shall see
                      I was just thinking the same exact thing! I'm not trying to be gross or anything but when I opened this Jintropin kit up, my dick honestly tingled....lol

Im gonna try to move my stash and get a few more of these Jins! I think I'm even gonna sell my other growth that I have and put the money towards more of these!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        No....I've had blood work done when I was off for over a year and my tests were in the 400s which is good numbers, yes I know higher numbers are better or great, true shit.

However, my reasons would be simple....I'd like to see results from the product alone. I know what my capabilities are with gear but not GH.

I KNOW many advocate for test with gh or other shit, just would do it by itself for a year then I'd probably jump on basic 200mgs of test e7 or e10 days bro.

Basic the same doses I'm on now for test. ..200mgs e7 or e10 days.

Comment

Also keep in mind young fella...as you get older, trt isn't always the best option..sometimes being on trt induces other shit, not good shit either lol.
                          Last edited by rado; 07-07-16, 02:06 PM.

Comment

i just think gh alone would probably be underwhelming for you. synergy effect with steroids is where its at. i understand your health point though.

Comment

i just think gh alone would probably be underwhelming for you. synergy effect with steroids is where its at. i understand your health point though.
                              I've wanted to try it for many years you know that. Finally being able to justify the pricing ya know? So if it's all good and legit, better believe my GH log would be tight:D trt has it's negative setbacks, like any other drug.

Just have to be careful that I don't induce stuff. Hence why I've struggled with GH, induces certain things that I'm already prone for and one of them being CTS.

Comment

Working...
                              X