Hygetropin Bloodwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin Bloodwork

I will be having bloodwork done on WorldHGH.com Hygetropin tomorrow morning. I should have the results back on Friday. I will post them up... :)

hyge for sure! lol

Comment

Blood was just drawn.... excited to see how these compare to other gh I've tested lately.

Comment

whats your dosage been and how long have you been running it. i know you probably said but I forgot.

Comment

I havent been running any growth for a couple months now. I injected 10ius this morning at 10:30am they took the blood exactly 3 hours later at 1:30pm I just ordered HGH serum test. Its not the best way to test them but it gibes a pretty good idea on their strength.

Comment

I have to say that my hands and wrists are killing me right now!

Comment

Ive done this many times with all kinds of different brands of HGH and I've never hand my hands hurt this bad the same day!

Comment

if you injected IM you will get higher numbers if you injected subc then you getting lower numbers (hgh serum) Also a higher number doesn't necessarily mean a higher quality product. Blood tests can be tricky sometimes. The best way is after 2 weeks use to do an IGF Test but first you should do the same (igf) test to find your normal values, just my 2c

Comment

agree with fanis. the true marker here is igf levels.

get your igf levels tested while using nothing for awhile and then get tested a few weeks after starting the gh product.

GH serum tests can be all over the place even if you get multiple tests in same day you'll have serum numbers all over the place. also they can be easily manipulated with peptides etc.. IFG tests are a more accurate marker of quality.

Comment

ofcourse if you r experienced HGH user you can spot fake from real HGH from the 1st shot
                    If you ask me the new hyge packages are quite well built so I doubt there will be hardly any profit for someone to try to copy it and then put water inside. Regarding IGF test make sure you are not using glucophage to manipulate blood sugar since it tends to lower IGF by quite a lot . If I can recall from one of my athletes blood tests his normal IGF was 250ish and after 2weeks on 5iu/day went to 580 it's quite good considering the dosage and the amount of time used

Comment

Originally posted by fanis View Post
                      ofcourse if you r experienced HGH user you can spot fake from real HGH from the 1st shot
                      If you ask me the new hyge packages are quite well built so I doubt there will be hardly any profit for someone to try to copy it and then put water inside. Regarding IGF test make sure you are not using glucophage to manipulate blood sugar since it tends to lower IGF by quite a lot . If I can recall from one of my athletes blood tests his normal IGF was 250ish and after 2weeks on 5iu/day went to 580 it's quite good considering the dosage and the amount of time used
                      shit 250? why even supplement then? is he a body builder? if so ya I get it. if not its a waste of money if it really was 250.

I am glad after me screaming and yelling for prob 3 years now fuck GH serum tests the only way to know is IGF.
                      there is still tons of boards pretty big ones to that do not understand this.
                      glad at least this one gets it.

lol frank 10ius just to test lol that was a waste.
                      how long were you on GH before test? what were IUs before the big blast?
                      a lot of "readers" will tell you you have to be on 2 weeks before IGF test will work. I am a doer and thats complete Bull Shit. I was on 4-6 days one time and tested. I had a blood test due anyways so i started real quick to test IGF also and it came out exactly where it should have.

so what were the results I popped a 850 igf one test when I first started testing it was riptropin from homer 5ius at night then 5iu in morning a few hours before the test, lol I had no idea back then that that night shot was still gonna read in the test. lol

Comment

send me some vials frank I will send you some "the grey tops" I want to test yours to.

I have a lil data base of different brand s of Gh and different IUs. nothing beats homers riptropin back in the day not even real 100% USA serostim. I only tested IGF levels though I didn't test purity or any other important factors.
                        I will take USA stuff any day over any of it but sometimes i can't get sometimes I can't afford it lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          nothing beats homers riptropin back in the day not even real 100% USA serostim. I only tested IGF levels though I didn't test purity or any other important factors.
                          i find this strange. some generic "beating" an actual us pharm grade gh. to me this screams of manipulation somehow. what if he was actually sending out some sort of IGF Secretagogue or IGF itself. you went and got tested thinking your running HGH and boom your IGF levels are nuts and you think "wow this hgh caused my igf levels to go higher than US pharm grade hgh". i'm just taking a wild guess here, we all know how shady the chinese/generic gh world can be. i just have a really hard time believing the whole "better" than US pharm grade thing. common sense tells me something is strange there but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            shit 250? why even supplement then? is he a body builder? if so ya I get it. if not its a waste of money if it really was 250.

I am glad after me screaming and yelling for prob 3 years now fuck GH serum tests the only way to know is IGF.
                            there is still tons of boards pretty big ones to that do not understand this.
                            glad at least this one gets it.

lol frank 10ius just to test lol that was a waste.
                            how long were you on GH before test? what were IUs before the big blast?
                            a lot of "readers" will tell you you have to be on 2 weeks before IGF test will work. I am a doer and thats complete Bull Shit. I was on 4-6 days one time and tested. I had a blood test due anyways so i started real quick to test IGF also and it came out exactly where it should have.

so what were the results I popped a 850 igf one test when I first started testing it was riptropin from homer 5ius at night then 5iu in morning a few hours before the test, lol I had no idea back then that that night shot was still gonna read in the test. lol
                            I agree that hgh serum tests arent the best way to test the quality of growth. I think its done because its cheap ($45) and its quick. You dont have to run stuff for a week or so before getting the test done. I think there are so many bunk kits being passed out that people do hgh serum test as a quick way to make sure there is even hgh in the vial....lol

I've done my share of hgh serum tests that have come back with a big "ZERO"

I'll post the results from these hyges, they came back with a "modest" score but I perfer that over seeing so crazy high number in the 30s and 40s.

Rocket I'll PM you in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              i find this strange. some generic "beating" an actual us pharm grade gh. to me this screams of manipulation somehow. what if he was actually sending out some sort of IGF Secretagogue or IGF itself. you went and got tested thinking your running HGH and boom your IGF levels are nuts and you think "wow this hgh caused my igf levels to go higher than US pharm grade hgh". i'm just taking a wild guess here, we all know how shady the chinese/generic gh world can be. i just have a really hard time believing the whole "better" than US pharm grade thing. common sense tells me something is strange there but I could be wrong.
                              Lol I will gladly take IGF over GH I wish he sent me it that way.
                              I think it was a market move with riptropin they over dosed it on purpose to get everyone on board. There was a good stretch where that was all anyone would buy so it worked.

What ever is making my IGF skyrocket I will gladly pay what I pay for it so you really can't trick me I'm good with it.

Also your 1000% crazy to think the GH you have didn't come from China also

Comment

Working...
                              X