Big Thanks To WorldHGH - Hygetropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks To WorldHGH - Hygetropin

Arrived today, super fast service. Thanks guys!

For those interested, my log can be found here:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...as-healing-log

Comment

Here we go....you've got my FULL attention now son:D
      and I can certainly justify the pricing now...hopefully it's good quality and great results from it, and I'm sure that'll happen

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Here we go....you've got my FULL attention now son:D
        and I can certainly justify the pricing now...hopefully it's good quality and great results from it, and I'm sure that'll happen
        The next kit they send me will be jintropin so I will do a full log on that as well. I will be honest in terms of which one I feel is better or if they are both the same. In the same way I was honest about my peptide reviews with sponsors. TB-500 was good stuff but BPC-157 was shit. I won't bs just because it's a sponsor. I keep it real.

Comment

Cool stuff!

Comment

I got some as well! they look amazing.

Comment

WORLD HGH you need to update the website for the HYGE. it says it comes with BAC water and Needles. I received mine and its just the HGH. I looked up and made sure everything was legit but this might confuse future customers. just giving you a heads up from a new user. someone that doesn't use this discussion board will not know.

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                WORLD HGH you need to update the website for the HYGE. it says it comes with BAC water and Needles. I received mine and its just the HGH. I looked up and made sure everything was legit but this might confuse future customers. just giving you a heads up from a new user. someone that doesn't use this discussion board will not know.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We sold this type of kits few months ago but switched to another ones without bac water and syringes
                Write us please and we will make you a discount on the next order

Comment

I'm new, so forgive the ignorance, but what's the difference between World's Russian Hyges and the Chinese? I see the Chinese on their website, but a few guys have the Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by -=MD=- View Post
                    I'm new, so forgive the ignorance, but what's the difference between World's Russian Hyges and the Chinese? I see the Chinese on their website, but a few guys have the Russian.
                    Send them a email, they are better quick with responding to emails.

Comment

Working...
                    X