Hygetropin Dosing ED vs 5 Days On 2 Days Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin Dosing ED vs 5 Days On 2 Days Off

Which would you do? Keep in mind this is for healing purposes only. That's why doses are a bit lower than normal bodybuilding dose.

2iu 7 days per week which = 14iu total per week.

Or

3iu 5 days per week which = 15iu total per week.

The 5 day plan would mean a higher peak level of gh on injection days and it's actually a slightly higher weekly dose.

On the other hand the 7 day plan would be a more consistent daily dose which may have some importance.

Thoughts?

Yeah 5 days on 2 says off.

Stops insulin issues also.

Comment

I say everyday but if you do 5 on 2 off, don't make the 2 off, back to back. I'm sure you knew that but just in case. But I really think you should do it everyday.

Comment

If take wekends off

Also, your focus now is relaxation. Getting the area to relax. Plants of electrolytes, gentle strolls with intermittent sitting down

Comment

Frank, Mr I brings up a good point about slin issues. ED gh use has been shown to make the body slightly more insulin resistant. By taking that little break maybe that could help prevent that a bit.

I think I will do the 5 days on 2 days off but now the question is should it be back to back off days of spread out evenly off days. I was thinking something like Mon and Thurs off.

Comment

I was going to try to do ED but with this feedback ill probably do 5 on 2 off. I'm running 4IU's a day when I wake up and mid-afternoon.

Comment

Think I'm going to do 3iu per day 5 days per week with Monday & Fridays off.

Going to shoot all 3iu at once for a great peak level in the blood. 3iu is too low a dose to split IMO.

Comment

yeah that makes sense all in the AM I assume. I got all Jins see how it goes. 6-8 months straight then 2 months off back on...

Comment

Yea I'm gonna try the Jin after the hyge, I'll let you know if there is s difference.

I've done gh in the mornings in the past but the down side of that is that it tends to make me lazy and tired a few hours after inject. So I may try something different and go for afternoon about 3 hours after my PWO meal.

Remember you want to try your best to have an empty stomach when you shoot gh and keep it empty for at least 30-45 minutes because carbs blunt the gh process. My issue is that I love my coffee as soon as I wake up and I don't really want to take my gh shot and than wait 45 min to have my coffee lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Yea I'm gonna try the Jin after the hyge, I'll let you know if there is s difference.

I've done gh in the mornings in the past but the down side of that is that it tends to make me lazy and tired a few hours after inject. So I may try something different and go for afternoon about 3 hours after my PWO meal.

Remember you want to try your best to have an empty stomach when you shoot gh and keep it empty for at least 30-45 minutes because carbs blunt the gh process. My issue is that I love my coffee as soon as I wake up and I don't really want to take my gh shot and than wait 45 min to have my coffee lol.
                    good point, I want to make sure I'm doing it right. In the past took it at night before bed bc that's what I was told by the internet experts.

what about black coffee or is that not ok. I was just wondering that this morning

Comment

Black coffee would be fine. Just no carbs.

Gh at night from what I've always understood is only good for people 40's or above who's natural gh pulse at night is kind of none existent. For younger guys I've always been told to take gh during early part of day and allow natural pulse at night to do give that little extra help.

Comment

Gh at night from what I've always understood is only good for people 40's or above who's natural gh pulse at night is kind of none existent. For younger guys I've always been told to take gh during early part of day and allow natural pulse at night to do give that little extra help.
                        Bro science? Wonder how factual is that....not talking shit, just talking out loud.

As I'm 41 and when I jump on GH, my ideal time would be at night as i go to bed. I don't wanna deal with the sides during the day of being lazy...lazy is a word I don't like.

Comment

Bro science usually comes from the experience of a lot of people experimenting with the same goals in mind so you shouldn't totally discredit it bro.

Gotta remember, the scientific and medical community did not come to the the conclusion that AAS were performance enhancers until literally 20-30 years after bodybuilders and athletes had already figured it out. So don't be so quick to laugh at "bro science". It's not always correct but there is usually some truth to it.

Comment

I think the bottom line though is that no matter what time of day you use it, as long as you haven't had a meal within a few hours before the injection you will get results. Just make sure you have nothing to eat at least 2-3 hours before injection and wait at least 45 minutes to eat after inject. Food releases insulin into the bloodstream which will blunt the rise of the gh and prevent peak levels.

Comment

Bro science usually comes from the experience of a lot of people experimenting with the same goals in mind so you shouldn't totally discredit it bro.

Gotta remember, the scientific and medical community did not come to the the conclusion that AAS were performance enhancers until literally 20-30 years after bodybuilders and athletes had already figured it out. So don't be so quick to laugh at "bro science". It's not always correct but there is usually some truth to it.
                              The bro science part was meant for the comment of those over 40 have little to no existence of gh pulse.

Unless I see factual data or a persons blood work in terms of this statement, yes I'd call it bs, or bro science. ..ironically bullshit and bro science have same initials:D

Anyway, other than that, I don't disagree or would argue about it, that's all bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X