pulled the trigger on worldhgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulled the trigger on worldhgh

so just orderd 3 kits of hygetropin, had a little conversation with the source, about witch kits to buy jins or hyge. ansomone i just heard to much bad about that the company itself sends out underdosed produkt to the black market for extra profit. he recomended hyge and backed it up with bloodwork. just orderd and payed today il keep you guys posted on delivery and as soon as it arrives il we do bloodtest and post the results here. super friendly source and very helpful.

you'll me amazed how fast they get the product to your door. usually international sources take weeks. these guys have the product to your door in days. I was amazed.

interesting what you say about ansomone. can you confirm that worldhgh?

james, i'm currently running the hyges only day 4 and already getting that first week lethargy and tiredness after injection for about 3-4 hours.

I'll be testing out on of their Jintropin kits next so I'll let you know how they compare.

Comment

did my research on these companies years ago... ended up finding them way before they were here... they seemed to be the best source heard good things. I never ordered until now got 6 Jins. I plan on getting more

Comment

Been hoping I could order some hyges by now, but haven't had any overtime at work yet this year. Sucks, that's how I fund my cycles and have extra money to spend. Shit, last year I was working ot almost every week all summer long this year nothing. :mad:

Comment

awesome bouncer, for me its even domestic because i live in europ so should be here fast.

glad to hear that your having good sucess, any bloodwork done on them?.

cool keep us posted i had one kit of the ukraine jins quite some while ago there were great. but the price is awesome on the hyges source seems realy trust worthy and backed them up with bloods so il try the hyges.

get bloodwork done as soon as they arive if its gtg time to feel my fridge to the max lol�� espacialy for next offseason i like to try some crazy stuff out dosage wise and see what happens. some people swear buy high doses but the most i ran was 10iu pharma a day didnt realy make a huge difrence to 8iu expet more sides and little faster recovery.

Comment

jack tors keep us updated bro, alsow document the shipping etc. helps the source and makes people confident to buying good quality gh ( i hope its good quality no idea yet). always give back if someone treats you well

Comment

Mattg time to get them hours in bro, stock up peace by peace or save some cash hgh is an grear drug

Comment

so kits are on the way already. till now service top of the shop friendly and superfast should be with me in 2 days

Comment

motherfucking asshole customs have my pakage bastards! lets see if i can somehow get that shit out there.

Comment

Originally posted by jamescarson View Post
                    motherfucking asshole customs have my pakage bastards! lets see if i can somehow get that shit out there.
                    Well it might take a few days to go through customs. Unless you got a letter saying they are keeping the package you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jamescarson View Post
                      yea what exactly does it say on tracking. it's obviously normal for the package to go through and be processed by customs when coming from a different country.

Comment

Yeah it could sit there for a minute unfortunately. Like an international ebay order did for me one time...sat there for 2 weeks for some reason then it finally left and I got it a few days later

Comment

you get it yet?

Comment

There is a problem with the package. The tracking says it is delivered sucessfully in German post, but the receiver says he hasnt received it yet and it is seized (he called local post)
                            We have written a letter to EMS recently and after if they say it is hold by customs, we will resend it ASAP.
                            The problem is clear on a screenshot
                            Last edited by worldhgh; 08-16-16, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Maybe they do things different in Germany but in the US a tracking would never "package delivered" if it was in fact seized.

james, how did you come to the conclusion that customs has you package and seized it? Nothing in that tracking shows that? The day you posted it was seized is the day tracking shows it was with DHL carrier and delivered. Nothing about customs at all. Did you call DHL? Need more info.

Comment

Working...
                              X