Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems fishy

Comment

He said he called DHL and knew it from them.
      It could be a problem in post.
      Lets wait a few days until news from EMS.

Comment

If it says delivered its delivered I sending packages to Germany via DHL the last 15 years
        Most probably they delivered it to wrong address so it's DHL Problem at least that's most likely to happen
        If it's held in customs DHL would required paperwork from you to import the package

Comment

Originally posted by fanis View Post
          If it says delivered its delivered I sending packages to Germany via DHL the last 15 years
          Most probably they delivered it to wrong address so it's DHL Problem at least that's most likely to happen
          If it's held in customs DHL would required paperwork from you to import the package
          that's the part that strange for me though. james posted that "customs has my package". if DHL had delivered to the wrong addy they certainly wouldn't have told him that it was being held in customs. not saying james is making shit up, but as of right now something doesn't make sense. i can see dhl telling him the package is lost or something but he specifically said "customs has my package".

Comment

Originally posted by fanis View Post
            We have sent a photo of EMS blank copy with address to the customer and he confirmed the address is correct.
            Really dissapointed with the situation. Hopefully it will be clarified by EMS soon.
            Last edited by worldhgh; 08-16-16, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X