HGH cycle length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH cycle length?

On the worldhgh website it says that the optimal cycle length is 3 months. Is it time on=time off or how long should one wait between cycles?

Optimal length is 3 months? Where does it say that? I'd say 3 months is the minimal length. Literally the longer you use gh the better it works.

Comment

3 months is optimal for bodybuilding purposes if you take relatively high dosages of 6-8 IU and higher. Then you need to take a rest for at least a month to give a rest to pancreas

If dosage is 2-4 IU - 6 months would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by worldhgh View Post
        3 months is optimal for bodybuilding purposes if you take relatively high dosages of 6-8 IU and higher. Then you need to take a rest for at least a month to give a rest to pancreas
        interesting, never heard that before. Can't believe a guy that sells gh is telling people to take a break from gh, haha, that's some honesty right there! Good stuff.

so the question is, AllDay, which dose are you going for?

personally i'd do 4iu for 6 months over 8iu for 3 months. i feel like long term results would be safer and better. that's just my bro science thoughts though.

Comment

I'm doing 4-6IUS for 1year... is that too long? I could take a break in the middle I guess.

Comment

3 moths is to short I have takin real GH 6 2/3 jus everyday day for 2 years straight.
            I have done a lot other also and they all start to steam roll at 3-6 month mark.
            at about the 16 month mark the GH wasn't working as good. I would not run it that long again I stop at a year now just cuz.
            anyways after 2 years straight I came off 3 months went back on and boom it worked just like it was supposed to.

you'll find that many guys that use real GH will agree with this. Of coarse we all are different but most seem to get this same.

jacl do not brake keep going 1 year but no more

Comment

I think he's talking more about sides. Pancreas, slin issues etc..

But yea def people usually run it longer than 3 months at a time.

I've definitely read a fair share of articles taking about pancreas and slin issues over time. I'll post a good one up tomorrow rocket if your interested. It's a good read.

Comment

I'm living proof bro. I don't follow what others say. If it's something new I will look it up or ask people to get a starting point but ill determine my own after or during. I've taking GH a long time. I get checked more than anyone on this board mostly cuz I'm testing products making sure they are real lol but still getting blood.

I'm over 10 years on GH (not straight) most of the time I'm at the 2-2.5 IU per day dose but like I said I've went up to 6 2/3 per day everyday 2 years straight perfectly fine last blood draw that was 2 months or so ago.

That's just me though take your own health in your own hands

Comment

rocket check this article out and tell me what you think. just want your thoughts, especially the last 3rd of the article talking about gh.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...d-indefinitely

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    I'm living proof bro. I don't follow what others say. If it's something new I will look it up or ask people to get a starting point but ill determine my own after or during. I've taking GH a long time. I get checked more than anyone on this board mostly cuz I'm testing products making sure they are real lol but still getting blood.

I'm over 10 years on GH (not straight) most of the time I'm at the 2-2.5 IU per day dose but like I said I've went up to 6 2/3 per day everyday 2 years straight perfectly fine last blood draw that was 2 months or so ago.

That's just me though take your own health in your own hands
                    I'm confused. you ran 6 IU ED?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      I'm confused. you ran 6 IU ED?
                      He said he went up to 6 2/3iu per day for 2 years at one point.

Comment

No I went start to end everydsy 6 & 2/3 IUs each and everyday

I've used it many other ways also but that one taught me limits ect like 16month it really started to not work so good. So just to be safe and not waste any I just run it 1 year now.

It really starts to steam roll about the 4-6 month mark even at 6 2/3ius def the higher the dose the faster it works
                        Local fat loss is definitely true also. I took 3 boxes to left side only of belly button and there was a def difference in the fat. Kinda funny really

I tried every possible time of injection and there was no difference in feel or looks they all worked the same so take it when ever you want the key is consistentcy

Hum not sure if I missed anything if there something ask me I prob tried it and know the outcome lol

Yes B I will read the link tonight

Comment

Rocket what about taking on empty stomach and then waiting like an hour for gh levels to rise? Idea being food before or after raises slin levels and that blunts gh level rise. Bro science?Only reason I ask is because you said "take it whenever you want". Just trying to clarify.

Comment

I didn't actually try that exact method for any period of time. I have used it and still do at night cuz easy for me and I don't eat after.
                            I've tried it in morning eating a hour or so later never did exact timing though but no difference.

I read the slin thing at the end when it talked about GH and yes that is all 100% true I make sure I never get IGF above 300 just for slin resistance. My HRT doc is one of them that is into this shit big time always going to seminars and learning continually he knows his shit. He has warned me of this plenty of times when we talk about what I have done in past.
                            He's had his eye on it/me for 4 years now I'm 100% good right now and prob will be ok but good thing I don't dose like that anymore

Comment

Working...
                            X