testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing

i was just asking in another thread but has anyone taken the hgh test's with theese ? i found a place that sells the tests for $52 and has a five day turn around. there is a separate hgh and igf-1 test.

im getting going back and forth on ordering but if/when i do ill spend the extra $$ and find out for sure.

i would gladly post results here

Sells the test? Usually it's blood work bro. You use the gh and then you go get your serum gh and or igf-1 levels tested.

Comment

yeah, there are a couple places i have found where you can get a send away test and a place that has a walk in policy on tests.

i can post up if its ok.

Comment

Yes, it would be nice if you post results of jitnropin here.
        It would be very great idea to do IGF test of Jintropin after 3 weeks of using it.

Comment

thankfully im already under doctors care for my test. ill have them run the serum test after i order my first kit of Jintropin. i was reading around and it looks like the minimum level for decent hgh is 15 and the pharma is around 30. since i have to go weekly to the dock ill get the serum done a couple weeks in a row to see where the numbers average out at. anyone else run the serum to get a number yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by maxpowers View Post
            thankfully im already under doctors care for my test. ill have them run the serum test after i order my first kit of Jintropin. i was reading around and it looks like the minimum level for decent hgh is 15 and the pharma is around 30. since i have to go weekly to the dock ill get the serum done a couple weeks in a row to see where the numbers average out at. anyone else run the serum to get a number yet ?
            yea, in this thread someone else posted paper work. just read through the thread.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...g-worldhgh-com

Comment

Will test jintropins as well when my client starts using them

Comment

Doing blood work tomorrow results next week

Comment

Working...
                X