Alphatrop Kit from World HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphatrop Kit from World HGH

So the board sponsor was nice and generous enough to send me a 100iu KIT, in return for me to post about their products with real labs.

Here's the thread for those who would wish to see and read
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...op-2-test-kits

This thread is just to show the shipping(super fast), the packaging(discreet)and the quality that they sell(so far looks promising)

Shipping was fast, no issues. I never signed for it because I had it sent to the place I have in RI; the office there took it in for me. No signature here from me:grin:
    Attached Files

last set of pics
    Attached Files

Comment

How much are you running and what times are you injecting?

I'll post my log too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        How much are you running and what times are you injecting?

I'll post my log too.
        Gonna do 2ius bro and the Time? Still trying to figure that 1 0ut....probably do it a night time before I go to bed so not dealing with the lethargy all day

Comment

Could be wrong but always thought if only injecting once a day that it should be in the morning. But I could be wrong.

Comment

I've read and heard both. I will order my pins and bac tonight

Comment

just a little update on this. i will be ordering my slin pins after the new years week. once i receive what i need, i will start my log. so maybe 2nd week of jan?

Comment

What's taking so long! Come on man!! lol jk

Just got my blood work done today. I'll update my log when I get the results.

Comment

What's taking so long! Come on man!! lol jk

Just got my blood work done today. I'll update my log when I get the results.
                  you already got the labs done? wtf?! are we not running for a month and then doing labs?

Comment

I was told after 2 days of running you can get blood work as long as it's within 10 hours of injection.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      you already got the labs done? wtf?! are we not running for a month and then doing labs?
                      GH doesn't take a month to raise GH levels.

You can take 1 shot of 10iu right now and go get blood work and your serum should be high. If it's not that tells us all we need to know about the product.

The point of the free kit was to get blood work to see if it's good. Running it for a month and then doing blood work doesn't really show anything unless you get blood work immediately after your last shot. A GH test has to be done right after injection.

I feel like your thinking your going to get some kind of physical results with a kit. It just doesn't work that way bro, not even with $700 us pharma grade. You'll feel it but mirror results will take much more time. This whole thing is about testing only. That's why you were given a kit. If your blood work shows low GH levels directly after a shot well know it's shitty GH.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        GH doesn't take a month to raise GH levels.

You can take 1 shot of 10iu right now and go get blood work and your serum should be high. If it's not that tells us all we need to know about the product.

The point of the free kit was to get blood work to see if it's good. Running it for a month and then doing blood work doesn't really show anything unless you get blood work immediately after your last shot. A GH test has to be done right after injection.

I feel like your thinking your going to get some kind of physical results with a kit. It just doesn't work that way bro, not even with $700 us pharma grade. You'll feel it but mirror results will take much more time. This whole thing is about testing only. That's why you were given a kit. If your blood work shows low GH levels directly after a shot well know it's shitty GH.
                        ?

I'm just needing pins. Dude, you're way over thinking this, wow :retard:

I have a way of how I go about doing my stuff, so :slap: :D

Comment

And from all the research I did 10iu is just wasting it. Levels should be elavated even at 2iu's. Rado, be sure to test your IGF-1 levels.

Comment

And from all the research I did 10iu is just wasting it. Levels should be elavated even at 2iu's. Rado, be sure to test your IGF-1 levels.
                            Will do. The last labs I just posted, GH was done, no igf. But I'll for sure get that

Comment

yes but 2iu will only show a small increase. whenever rocket would get shit tested he would take 10iu and go get blood work.

you got to remember, these are not US pharm grade kits. that's not to say it isn't good gh it just that they wont be as potent.

the way you should be looking at it is this. if you do a 10iu shot, go in and get blood work and the results come back low. the gh is absolute shit.

worldhgh is trying to figure out if this stuff is worth selling by getting honest blood work from people. if it's shit, we need to know. 2iu may not give us that clear answer. it may simply show slight elevation and people will say "will it's only 2iu so what would you expect". if you do a 10iu shot and results are crap we will have an absolutly clear answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X