Alphatrop - review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphatrop - review

I received 1 free kit for my honest review and also agreed to post bloodwork. Outside of the bloodwork not sure I'll notice much in 1 month but I'll log any changes.

I received my tracking and a week and a half later my box of Alphatrop arrived. Worldhgh has amazingly quick to respond to all my emails/questions. Their customer service is top notch.

I bought a little mini refrigerator to keep it in. I have a large closet so it makes it convenient and also keeps it away from the kids.

Nice!

Your closet has an outlet? I wanted to put an outlet in my closet, but was told it went against code regulations. I'm sure it depends on a lot of factors. I never bothered to follow up.

Comment

Yeah it does but my closet is about 10'X 15'. It's a large walk in closet. Could use it as a bedroom. lol. Where I have it positioned you can't even see it when you walk into the closet.

Comment

I'm looking to start next week. I'll be running 3.33iu every morning for a month. I don't think there is a need to break it up into 2 injections but looking for feedback on that.

Comment

I started yesterday. I'm going to run 4iu per day instead of 3.33iu. I'll look to get blood work in about 2 weeks.

I do have one question. I know how fragile hgh is and you're no to shake it to mix. When I pull out my 4iu's and remove my needle, air bubbles mix into the hgh. Is this bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            I started yesterday. I'm going to run 4iu per day instead of 3.33iu. I'll look to get blood work in about 2 weeks.

I do have one question. I know how fragile hgh is and you're no to shake it to mix. When I pull out my 4iu's and remove my needle, air bubbles mix into the hgh. Is this bad?
            Make sure you're holding the needle in as straight as possible. When you angle it a little the airs gets in like that. I don't think it's gonna hurt the gh though.

Comment

I'm gonna wait another week or two.

Comment

I started running 4iu every morning on Dec. 24th. Too early to report any sides. A couple days ago I got my IGF-1 levels tested. Below are my results. In the past my levels were always around the 200 range.

Comment

that is running 4 ius a day correct?

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
                    that is running 4 ius a day correct?
                    Correct

Comment

I'm a week out before running 4 ius a day of hyge. I will post the bloods of that also.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Chad77 did you also run a gh serum test? Im interested in seeing the numbers compared to the guy that just posted the GENO # of 22 serum at 10 ius

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea igf-1 is what really matters but I'd be interested in the serum result anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Yea igf-1 is what really matters but I'd be interested in the serum result anyway.
                            Yep, this is why I only had my igf-1 levels checked. I get it that the serum is important but the igf-1 is what were after when taking hgh.

Maybe rado can do a serum test on his since I did a igf-1.

Comment

Yep, this is why I only had my igf-1 levels checked. I get it that the serum is important but the igf-1 is what were after when taking hgh.

Maybe rado can do a serum test on his since I did a igf-1.
                              I'll get my slin pins next week and I'll start my GH

Comment

Working...
                              X